Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

pet question

This is a discussion on pet question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes u can, so only if u come whit 3 party how the last time oký?[/b] and you guys never ...
Page: 2

yes u can, so only if u come whit 3 party how the last time oký?[/b]
    and you guys never come with more than 1 party haha... And not my fault if desert eagle comes...

i wont reply anymore as someone has to have the brains to know this is going way off-topic.

huh?
    ur wrong baba this is a pet questiong not the grade of u nobbiest

P.D stop came ew use noba and use new botton ( /town) PLS
    if u want we can fight and we will see who is the noobie how u call[/b]

/town ? realy ? next time dont put your Shield, and dont run away from batle...

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3084/niceng9.jpg

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2...7125939rd3.jpg

Lerva, this is not the place nor the time to start flaming someone. He made a post about a pet question, and u throw it all the way off track with something about a 1v1. Knock it off now or i'll take care of it myself.

And pipo, just refrain from retaliating...because it will only bring you into the mess and it's not worth it.

Lerva, this is not the place nor the time to start flaming someone. He made a post about a pet question, and u throw it all the way off track with something about a 1v1. Knock it off now or i'll take care of it myself.

And pipo, just refrain from retaliating...because it will only bring you into the mess and it's not worth it.[/b]

why he needs to make a new post about pets anyways.. There are already 5-10 topics about pets and whats best to exp on...
    and if pipo likes to talk crap, im happy to answer with even more crap.

And pipo, just refrain from retaliating...because it will only bring you into the mess and it's not worth it.[/b]

Dear do what you want.

how people can be such a retart when i keep killing him even in 1x1, and he still talking crap that I /town or another shit, just don't tell me shit then...

why he needs to make a new post about pets anyways.. There are already 5-10 topics about pets and whats best to exp on...
    and if pipo likes to talk crap, im happy to answer with even more crap.[/b]
    The point here is.. the topic was going fine along with people providing helpful info until Lerva posted a random post about running away from a 1v1. There's no need for it and it's not like pipo instigated it in this thread at all. The topic and posts following it pertained in no way to Lerva or a mage 1v1 until Lerva himself posted.

Also, simon, you will notice i did not mention you in my original statement, but now i'll include you as well..

SO. From this point on please try to keep it ON topic or i will start handling the situation with mutes and warns as i see fit.. i should have done it already but i'm not feeling like a bitch today.

The point here is.. the topic was going fine along with people providing helpful info until Lerva posted a random post about running away from a 1v1. There's no need for it and it's not like pipo instigated it in this thread at all. The topic and posts following it pertained in no way to Lerva or a mage 1v1 until Lerva himself posted.

Also, simon, you will notice i did not mention you in my original statement, but now i'll include you as well..

SO. From this point on please try to keep it ON topic or i will start handling the situation with mutes and warns as i see fit.. i should have done it already but i'm not feeling like a bitch today.[/b]

Do your best

Do your best[/b]
    That's kind of ambiguous, so i don't really get what your saying.. but nonetheless i'm done on this topic. if it doesn't proceed further here soon i'll just be locking it.

sh0dan

one more about leveling pet: for very long time i was stuck on wild smilodons -they die fast, dont hit hard and give high exp till lev 42 (about 4-5k)

anyway, everytime ur pet levels up take a tour around luf/elmorad to check what gives best exp per minute and potion.

my toplist will be:
    lev 20-30 decayed zombie, stringer
    lev 30-40 wild smilodons, skele champions
    lev 40-50 scholars, dk, and later hornets.

btw, tell me: what for to level up the pet?
    -he can auto pick up at any level.
    -if u attack with ur pet in party, party gets less exp so u can get kicked :P
    -u will exp faster in any resonable party than with ur pet evan at lev50+ i guess

Ignore Me Senior Member

btw, tell me: what for to level up the pet?[/b]
    Level 35 is quick and you get 20AC and 120HP buff extra on other buffs, 120 will undy.
    Under 5 hours to make it, if you are pimped already those extra stats get so expensive.

High level is better better buffs but serious time.
    It is a cool a looking accessory.

sh0dan

Level 35 is quick and you get 20AC and 120HP buff extra on other buffs, 120 will undy.
    Under 5 hours to make it, if you are pimped already those extra stats get so expensive.

High level is better better buffs but serious time.
    It is a cool a looking accessory.[/b]
    its only look, and more hp on EXP. for pk all not avialable

anyway, pet lev 60 should have like 4-5k hp -it gonna be monster worth to check it out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12