petition

This is a discussion on petition within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pls sign this petition for free to conect on servers! we want free to play and free to conect! We ...
Page: 1

SEVE

Default petition

pls sign this petition for free to conect on servers! we want free to play and free to conect!

We need 5k sings!

Delta25 signs the petition hope it works
    really get annoyed when website says free_to_play OR pay_to_play and they dont enforce it

MageMile

MageMile signs :lol:

merchanter123

give up now while your ahead. but i will sign this "petition" but it is irrelevant.

try making it on the official forums... if the post gets blocked you then know they have no intention of listening

hej

So you think they should pay more money for bigger servers/network becuse you that dont want to pay them any money should be able to login?

Petitions in the past have been made. The last petition that was made was created by Paddy i believe and was somewhere near the mark of 30 pages, unless I'm mistaken. Guess what? Didn't work.

Take merchanter123's advice and give up now. Petitions are irrelevant to K2.

Z3non

Yeah, screw K2. I would love it if blizzard took control of this game... it would be so much better.

Ill ''Sign'' this petition but hear me out:

K2 is all about money, and the servers are full of ''premium users'', thats right, thats why we cant enter, because k2 gave a special packet of premium (werę cheap) to the LANs and CyberCafes, so the server is filled with Premium turks.
    People get realy realy frustrated and buy premium, go in cz, omfg auto debuff. They buy scrolls, and since dupers dont want to be known, they Name Change very ofter (more money to k2). Also, the people that scammed big items like iron belts and iron necklaces or CSs from a great clan, often NT and name change, so no one will know that they were the scammers.
    Why doesnt K2 give us a little premium too? And the worst part is, they ban kospers, but they come back with n00b accounts, and guess what? KOSP = More money to K2.
    God damm it i hate K2. Worst enterprise ever... and the worst parts are Adream and Ronark Land... full with kospers like K0REA and Papoose, and filled with other nasty parasites.... u see? Turks just login in their LAN, go to goblins, macro all day, while they day is passing they are sleeping, then when they are back, OMG anany y got 665965869546856785745834785349 goblyn pyeces y sell now y rych!!!!!!

Give premium to the ones that need, not the ones that already give u tons of money.