Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Petition to AngelicDemon

This is a discussion on Petition to AngelicDemon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well today i was making some trade to get 1 item,the ppl involved in this was me(havvk),ichijo and moneyorlove. The ...
Page: 1

Havvk

Well today i was making some trade to get 1 item,the ppl involved in this was me(havvk),ichijo and moneyorlove.

The trade was 3 shell parts +8 for 1 set of complete +8,ichijo gave me 2 x WE and 1 x smite hammer +6 that belonged
    to money, i was trading elixir staff +8 and complete set +8 to ichijo for 1 hb +8....and i gave elixir +8 to money cuz he was going to give to him..........we traded and then itraded ichijo,all normal,then angelicdemon said i go EW d2,he loged off and we notice that
    he took the elixir with him ( i know it was a by mistake) i tried contact him in d2,sent letter,i loged human char and didnt reply me,contact him in msnger via bihnvuong,nothing worked,he logged off msnger and seems that he is doing other things,so pls
    MoneyorLove if u can log as fast as u can and contact me or Ichijo to give back the Elixir +8 that u have and dont belong to u,i would really apreciate it and dont think im my gay mind this is another thing... thx

Uhhhhh not moneyorlove again....
    Havvk<3

Havvk

what that supossed to mean

isnt moneyorlove the one that took all of javy&#39;s gear (mrslies/onemorechance)

Banned

isnt moneyorlove the one that took all of javy&#39;s gear (mrslies/onemorechance)[/b]
    he talked to me in ko4life (money) and gived me e-mail

MrzLies

... And i was accused of being a scammer ...

Banned

... And i was accused of being a scammer ...[/b]
    we dont know who are using account "Money" in ko4life, so, if Money look the post please give item to Havvk. He needing item

WARP

wtf oO

Banned

wtf oO[/b]
    +1

oh boy more diez drama

i wonder why this one wasn&#39;t moved or locked

he was talking about that in clan chat. i dont think hes scamming it. he thought u guys added the elixer as part of the deal. dont accuse him of being a scammer. just try to explain that to him and im sure he&#39;ll understand. i thought he had a hell of a deal when i heard u guys added the elixer +8 :lol: i dont think hes online atm to read this though so.. :unsure:

Havvk

oh boy more diez drama

i wonder why this one wasn&#39;t moved or locked[/b]
    isnot drama is just a petition cuz i tried contact him and i couldnt,i know he visits this forum often so he can read it, theres no point to block it is not flaming post

he was talking about that in clan chat. i dont think hes scamming it. he thought u guys added the elixer as part of the deal. dont accuse him of being a scammer. just try to explain that to him and im sure he&#39;ll understand. i thought he had a hell of a deal when i heard u guys added the elixer +8 :lol: i dont think hes online atm to read this though so.. :unsure:[/b]
    ah ok nice,no im not flaming him as a scamer im sure he confused and im glad he will give back cuz i need to give it to the owner,pls money pm me so we can meet to get the elixir

Banned Senior Member

lol? AngelicDemon? MoneyOrLove? isnt that biggest scammer ever(after charlie)? he "sold" angelicdemon to destroyer_master and then scammed him
    and he also scammed Javier for really good items
    Havvk uve been scammed :S

Havvk

in case he was scammer why he is not baned from here <_< ...

MrzLies

I wont say a word about this.......

Peace.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast