Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Petition to AngelicDemon

This is a discussion on Petition to AngelicDemon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in case he was scammer why he is not baned from here <_< ...[/b] Lmao... Good point slurpy slurpy to ...
Page: 2

in case he was scammer why he is not baned from here <_< ...[/b]
    Lmao... Good point slurpy slurpy to gms under table? hmm maybe other reasons? its easy to just change ur ip daily so u can continue to come here i guess :s

I wont say a word about this.......
    Peace.[/b]
    I would but you wont let me h34r:

Needless to say money deserves to be covered in petrol set fire to then fed into a woodchipper.. h34r:

Havvk

really dissapointed to hear all replies : "haha he scamer" or "money.. again "... seems ill have to pay that elixir or wait for this guy to be a GG and give me back my item..

Banned

Aw havvky i hope ull get back that elexir =/

good luck with it Oo

Uhhhhh havvk....he s 14...
    When a guy is around that age... he is in the puberty.I would never trust a guy who is 14 and scammed a few GG earlier...one time scammer always a scammer..
    He reads almost everyday this forum...weird that he didnt answer yet.
    Why he didnt answer ur pm in game when u logged in with hh char...Why he talks in clan chat about and dont pm you and give back?:S If he gives it back...(please do it dan) I wont talk 1 more word....
    Havvk dont trust any1 unless it s Tez/all mods on ko4life/me/aviv/kuda a few more,chabo .... if ur next trader isnt in this list just get a middleman..no have fun bro

Money

...I was asking my clan what to do with the elixir and explained the situation, they said to keep it lol, I was in EW in d2 at the time and was going to come to give him back the elixir when my dad turned off the internet. Exactly at 11 at my time. Yeh I know sounds fishy, but that&#39;s the truth, anyway, i&#39;m on msn if you&#39;re there smash ?

Money

isnt moneyorlove the one that took all of javy&#39;s gear (mrslies/onemorechance)[/b]
    .... no that wasn&#39;t the case, let me remind you mrslies had all my account info (id/pass/sq) then I was dced and had no items, then when me and tom figured out that it was him, he started crying on vent so I would forgive him. I duno if you were there but he cried on tormentors vent too so glar didn&#39;t kick him from the clan.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i wanna see how many ppl say sorry for false accusation

Banned Senior Member

ffs ban this homo he used that excuse of dad shut off my net so many times only with me cant even imagine how many times overall
    and btw dont even mention Tom here coz you scammed him too and you dont even deserve to say his name

Money

ffs ban this homo he used that excuse of dad shut off my net so many times only with me cant even imagine how many times overall
    and btw dont even mention Tom here coz you scammed him too and you dont even deserve to say his name[/b]
    lol ? when have I said that my dad turned of the net before ? mmm aviv, I don&#39;t think we should talk about tom, I don&#39;t think you really know what happened, but I made a promise I wouldn&#39;t tell anyone about what he did... and what ever the circumstances are between me and tom, I intend to keep my promise.

Banned Senior Member

well you scammed the guy who tried to help you get ur items back
    i dont think even charlie187 would do that

Money

well you scammed the guy who tried to help you get ur items back
    i dont think even charlie187 would do that[/b]
    Aviv, blah I wish I could explain, then you might understand...nvm I promised tom.

PoweRTugA

Havvk dont trust any1 unless it s Tez/all mods on ko4life/me/aviv/kuda a few more,chabo .... if ur next trader isnt in this list just get a middleman..no have fun bro[/b]
    pfffffffff :mellow:

Money

i wanna see how many ppl say sorry for false accusation[/b]

MrzLies

u are about 2 let me post... a few SS&#39;s.... so STFU.

i told u this was behind.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast