Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Petition to AngelicDemon

This is a discussion on Petition to AngelicDemon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u are about 2 let me post... a few SS's.... so STFU. i told u this was behind.[/b] Which is ...
Page: 3

Money

u are about 2 let me post... a few SS's.... so STFU.

i told u this was behind.[/b]
    Which is why I want to leave it in the past. Javier check msn.

MrzLies

kk kk ..

DragonFire

soooo, you still a scammer?

Banned Senior Member

Not saying much, but do you see a reason why we banned his first account awhile ago now?

MrzLies

tacos ftW.

P4rthen0n

Havvk dont trust any1 unless it s Tez/all mods on ko4life/me/aviv/kuda a few more,chabo .... if ur next trader isnt in this list just get a middleman..no have fun bro[/b]
    You give yourself way too much credit. I wouldn't trust someone that has been/was selling so many duped items/gbs that much, not to mention your turkish duper friends who you so strongly defend now and then.

Money said he was about to give back the elixir, so lets wait and see what happens now.

Money

Ichijo will get the elixir +8 back, I thought it was part of the trade, otherwise why did he put it in the trade window and press ok ? anyway if it was a mistake I'll give it back to him

You give yourself way too much credit. I wouldn't trust someone that has been/was selling so many duped items/gbs that much, not to mention your turkish duper friends who you so strongly defend now and then.

Money said he was about to give back the elixir, so lets wait and see what happens now.[/b]
    Yeah i selled a lot gbs and legit items...i think +150 x gbs +20 Items...and u found any topic which proofs i m scammer? No...
    Maybe i have A LOT FRIENDS who has to do with duped items...it makes me also duper?:S
    No... U call me scammer?:S Lol i played soo many acc´s with unsealed items i traded sooo many times INs Ibs Shards+8 lycaon+8...blah blah i had every item...and still i never took 1x item...Items are in my eyes pixels...when i get hacked i say: Oh som1 stole my pixels...and i would never do something bad 2 som1 unless he deserves it...if he sucks i would fuck him and wouldnt care ...

Banned

Money (username in ko4life) / Angelicdemon (name in ko) gived that exilir +8 to me, he said father of him was shuted up the network, and he can't gived the exilir.
    Thanks to all posted replys, screenshot here for ppl look :

Banned Senior Member

Social pressure ftw!

WARP

gg

Money

I told you I would give it back, and I did. again Havvk and Joao, I'm sorry I couldn't give it back yesterday

Banned

No problem bro, thank you.

Cya in game

Which is why I want to leave it in the past. Javier check msn.[/b]
    No wonder you don't want him to post those SS'... hmmm.... whatever could they possibly show..

oh wait.. h34r:

i have no problem with Money. he is still gg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast