Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Petition to AngelicDemon

This is a discussion on Petition to AngelicDemon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You give yourself way too much credit. I wouldn't trust someone that has been/was selling so many duped items/gbs that ...
Page: 4

You give yourself way too much credit. I wouldn't trust someone that has been/was selling so many duped items/gbs that much, not to mention your turkish duper friends who you so strongly defend now and then.

Money said he was about to give back the elixir, so lets wait and see what happens now.[/b]
    agreed.
    i have done maybe 5-10 trades through these forums and i bet ppl would trust me 100 times more than ali. it doesnt matter if u did a lot of successfull trades. u sold a lot of questionable duped items. duped items get wiped and u keep their money and they lose their items so basically u scamming them. im not saying ur not gg but selling questionable dupes isnt a gg thing to do.

p.s. money is gg :lol:

Banned

IM THE BIGGEST MOTHERFUCKING SCAMMER IN ALL OF KO!

S> desi's chitin shield +7

Havvk

Im really happy and i wanna thank u for being a GG and give back the item,i knew things will be solved the right way

Money

Im really happy and i wanna thank u for being a GG and give back the item,i knew things will be solved the right way [/b]

MrzLies

No wonder you don't want him to post those SS'... hmmm.... whatever could they possibly show..

oh wait.. h34r:[/b]

u have a point there my dear Desi

u have a point there my dear Desi[/b]
    Of course I do... :unsure:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I'll lock this one up then now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234