Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PETITION: Carnac east for TURK // Carnac West for rest of the WORLD

This is a discussion on PETITION: Carnac east for TURK // Carnac West for rest of the WORLD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; don't say only turkish people cheat i have been in this game for a long time and i know so ...
Page: 4

ArminVanBuuren

don't say only turkish people cheat

i have been in this game for a long time and i know so many english players that cheat but no one complains.

you have to be racist and say that turkish people are the only ones.

edit- + If you don't like people from around the world, go make your own private server and play by your self.[/b]
    that's...actually true...in fact, english speaking cheaters are worst than the turkish ones, since they do so without being banned, at least not until the whoooooole KO comunity learns about it and then, just then, the GMs are forced to do something about it.

With no turks in game, the whole KO's population would be less than 15% the current one, so people should have to go to a single server to have some fun, and most wouldn't since they wouldn't want to start over again (specially the ones being lvl 80)...even if server transfer would be allowed, it would cost money, and even if done anyways, K2 would think that wouldn't be enough to "pay the bills", so whether they would increase the premium costs and reduce the server's cap to make you buy it or buy it, or close the server completely.

Thanks the turks guys, without them this game wouldn't even exist, so there's no point on complaining about them...in fact, even if there are some cheating out there, when you lure them a troll warrior they still smile at you, while an english speaking cheater would mess with not only your mother but your whole family, and if unlucky, tell his GM friend to ban you for not letting him cheat. -_-

Gosh I love this game xD

PS: if weren't because of turkish gangbanging I wouldn't be able to know how to stay alive while being attacked by a whole party of rogues so selam arkadasim :P

The game would be boring without turks imo..[/b]
    By boring i assume you mean fair and legit. This is the best way of doing it, otherwise people have to deal with the chinese and peruvian/brazilian cheaters also.

CuriositY

By boring i assume you mean fair and legit. This is the best way of doing it, otherwise people have to deal with the chinese and peruvian/brazilian cheaters also.[/b]
    There is still some cheater hacker or all those thing on the new server so..

This wont be a 100% fair server only like 75 % Because english player still hacks..

you might aswell put the the word*racist* on K2's logo :/

i doubt k2 would do that... kinda too "racist" or w/e discrimination or something

Gr33ntumb

From? Let me guess, Swedyn.[/b]

No , Canada

im not saying i love turks , i have swore at them alot myself ,

but they are people also

same as in my home town , you got regular ppl , extremely smart ppl , and the village idiots ,,,, knight online kinda needs the same

thats why i try carnac west , to be village idiot :P

Ensan

It should be muslim and christian server h34r:
    not because of the religion but because of the fact most muslims dont speak english.
    99% of the turks who live in turkey dont speka english
    75% of the people in israel ive met dont speak english
    etc

no offense btw [/b]
    I am muslim and i dont speak turkish but i iz speack enklish fery kood mens oqey ? :lol:

where the hell did you find that fact that most muslims who actually play KO don't speak english :blink:

and about Egyptians like me or most of the middle east that are muslims and plays ko but they dont speak turkish but speak Arabic and English as 2nd language learning it from like 5 yrs old, what would they do with the turks o.0 they dont speak arabic by the way so no communications still :|

ur post is stupid anyway no offense , should we they make servers for jews too :unsure:

:lol:

slm esnan, izayek ya 3am

Murph

i thnk its good idea

NaidenZ

take it easy

look at this if you are on west server

you will clear cz easily ( empty cz no people)
    always a english guy will be king ( as always you guys wanted ) simple fact because there wont be any turk to get it
    you will get csw easily ( no people )

everything will be so so so so easy than after 1 or 2 weeks you will get bored as hell

look if you are on east server

you will clear cz sometimes, but most not ( too many turks are logged in) nice pk , nice rush , nice kills
    you will never get a king english but HEY who cares? xp event ? who need it ? come on , platinium is here who need a fucking xp event
    you will work hard on getting csw, intense fights nd broken hearts and tears if you dont get it

east ftw xD

It should be muslim and christian server h34r:
    not because of the religion but because of the fact most muslims dont speak english.
    99% of the turks who live in turkey dont speka english
    75% of the people in israel ive met dont speak english
    etc

no offense btw [/b]

99%? Actually english is a required class in Turkey. Many of the turkish players you get so annoyed with that cant speak a bit of english are quite young.

take it easy

look at this if you are on west server

you will clear cz easily ( empty cz no people)
    always a english guy will be king ( as always you guys wanted ) simple fact because there wont be any turk to get it
    you will get csw easily ( no people )

everything will be so so so so easy than after 1 or 2 weeks you will get bored as hell

d

EAST FOR THE WIN ! :P[/b]
    Exactly....
    Sexy,rofl at your naked sig xD!!!!!

anyways....west = no1 = just fierce + undestructables for the majority of the ppl...ofc they get it,then later they will get all the uniques,make +1's +2's....later make the first +5 uniques....all that..it will be easy,like private server

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Thanks the turks guys, without them this game wouldn't even exist, so there's no point on complaining about them...[/b]
    you have no idea.

lets say turks dont exist, then slowly but surely knight online would still grow only without turks..
    what happened now is that the turks drove the others away. this could have been a really popular game all over the world not just 1 country.

if you are a newcomer to this game you wont stay longer then 5 minutes becausse of the languance. lets say it was all english then people would have stayed.. might even asked why they like it and them lvl a char up to try it themselfs.

The guy above me got it right.

A private company running a game can bar any group of players it likes, it has nothing to do with racism. Many mmorpg companies do the same thing. I've been saying it for a while now but barring those countries (china in particular) is a good business decision. KO doesn't depend on turks. Before the flood of turks arrived, KO was very popular with american players and dutch/polish/scandinavian/english speaking also. Servers were busy, CZ was the best it ever was in those times. The flood of turks simply drove a lot of those players to quit. Most of you noobs weren't around then so you probably think that KO=turks but it isn't true, a lot of players from western countries will be motivated to play the game now there are seperate servers.

Go on any mmorpg forum about knightonline and read the complaints from new players. #1 is always "joined this game and no one speaks english... just "SLM BABA MONEY PLS". K2 should have done this 2 years ago and maybe it would've saved the game but better late than never i suppose.

Banned

Iam from germany and iam able to log east and west lmao :lol:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast