Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Petition to get Burak/JackTr/NaturalBornKillah back to carnac west!

This is a discussion on Petition to get Burak/JackTr/NaturalBornKillah back to carnac west! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Aouhsspawned what do you mean real life stuff? i'm doing so many real life stuff yet i'm ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Aouhsspawned View Post
    what do you mean real life stuff? i'm doing so many real life stuff yet i'm on knight online :S

watching tv is like playing knights, get it? watching a movie is like 2hrs playing a game.

i get iratated when ppl say get a life, or real life stuff :S
    even tho i dont watch t.v but i mean go to partys get girl firends get liad with different girls of the week get married get kid's get a nice car and get a man job and leave fast food stop living with the parents and move out and get your own place, stuff like this is what i mean with real life stuff

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StonedFreerider View Post
    Last time I checked, there was a girl in my signature... I didn't want to flame anyone, giving a <3 to some dudes just looks weird

well u obviously havnt been in a truee GG clan

we were all good mates and had so much fun pking/tlkin and more... JackpoT times was best times ive had in ko... im 7/8yrs...

buraq and lou and well 90% of jackpot were like family..

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    but you see people get killed and saying +9 +9 +9 when you loose they are calling you noob
    I though thats on all servers xD whatever they say +10, +9 or +8 xD its just envy... and if you get asskicked who cares they say noob xD how can you be angry of that xD its just game if you would get it like that you would be angry of any bug or koxper xD most of people who say that what you are flaming here are retards xD anyway wish you good luck outthere of KO and soon come back to c-west xD

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    I personally call u the guy with the Shard+9 i want. maybe thats just me :/
    Yes, I am a sexy beast with that shard +9 that you want ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    wow wierd lmao ted <3
    Fu You know what to call me!

just keep it here and let it how it was, was great time and great team.
    thx for your offer, but you see people get killed and saying +9 +9 +9 when you loose they are calling you noob, so fck that server, the kids can have their fun there.
    And i moved in my new house i have so many things to do in here, still going online with gprs
    thx timmy wish you good luck

buraq.
    Thanks for not mentioning "The best assassin in the clan"

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasa View Post
    I though thats on all servers xD whatever they say +10, +9 or +8 xD its just envy... and if you get asskicked who cares they say noob xD how can you be angry of that xD its just game if you would get it like that you would be angry of any bug or koxper xD most of people who say that what you are flaming here are retards xD anyway wish you good luck outthere of KO and soon come back to c-west xD
    Yea fck the haters, thats right. But raiding exp partys all the day is no the way to play on that server. You are pking and killing people 2 times, after that they are leaving cz. And you have maximum 2 partys in cz.
    In cypher you are pking with 8 partys vs 8 partys, you have people who respect each other and are not forum btches and not crying all the day like a noob archer from cwest, they are not leaving after they got killed 2 times, you are earning 10k nps at pking every day, csw is full like the hell, you are fighting at felankor and isiloon against other clans. Like in old times, cypher changed and its great atm.
    So its not all about haters, it are about that people who play there.
    When you want to have a great football match, 2 sides have to play nice but it wont work on that server. good luck there, i had a great time JUST because of JackpoTies and nobody else.

<3 miss the old jackpot days, i miss my archer ladyrobinhood even more =/ stay in cypher ill be coming maybe =D

Little archer Senior Member

yea fck everyone! ur cool.

cypher might be fun for you because since +9 is like having +7 in cwest no ones gonna tell u shit, plus u can actually understand all those other turk fellows and their rubbish.

stay there, bro.

(inb4 I AM NOT YOUR BRO)

manveerj

Haha I remember you and I think Sinister on cypher...Those were some fun times.. until you switched human and started 1 hitting me....faggot...

SumYungHo Senior Member

well ur welcome bak to cw nytime buraq

hawt screen of that jackpot raping the board amazing always were a bunch of great players

@born hope u have fun at cypher

and are not forum btches and not crying all the day like a noob archer from cwest
    Somethings will never change

stay cypher bro miss jackpot tho <3
    found this old pic xd

Last edited by lamNIGHTMARE; 10-21-2010 at 03:23 PM.

zende123

hope he come back

Quote Originally Posted by StonedFreerider View Post
    Last time I checked, there was a girl in my signature... I didn't want to flame anyone, giving a <3 to some dudes just looks weird
    theres nothing gay about giving love to your dudes

on topic:

+1

Uzu

Buraks are always pros^^

<- pro

CYPHER KEEPS THE JACKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and puffy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123