Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Petition to K2. Pvp server.

This is a discussion on Petition to K2. Pvp server. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was thinking. Wouldnt you pay to play on a server like the KCW server? Where you log and u ...
Page: 1

Default Petition to K2. Pvp server.

I was thinking. Wouldnt you pay to play on a server like the KCW server? Where you log and u have a lvl 70 char and u only have to work to farm uniques (Let the gm shop open for every1, and the +8 100% upgrade scrolls) so you only have to farm money.

A pure pvp server. Where all it would matter its pk skillz and who farm better uniques. With a fast boss respawn (2-3 hours) and better drop rates them now.

Make it a PAY TO PLAY server. Where you must be gold premiun to play. Every1 would be high lvl so no complaint for macro or shits. People would still dupe but every1 would have +8 items so no big deal.

My question would be. How many of you would pay to play on a server like this? Paying 20$ montly on a server for pure pvp and with some active gms in case u get hacked or something. (As i said macro dosnt really matter too much)

sounds ok from the start, but as soon as i see that its being led by someone who is macro = OK then im out

Infinitemadness

Well he has a point, and why would someone macro in the first place? Unless it would be to level 70-80, but still your right, if someone did macro those Gm's could be there, because mainly the people who would pay 2 play, 100% p2p I bet wouldnt be cheating in an environment where they would not be able to just play for free, like it is now. So their chance of "wanting" to cheat is reduced.

Im all for it. 100% p2p pvp war server. Sounds good.

BuFFs_BuNNy

i want KWC server up like 2-3 hours everyday just for fun and ready to pay for it ^^

Infinite answer my pm!

rattrap

not just gold pls some of us are poor but p2p yes i would like to own a lvl 70 assassin for myself

DontTrustAnyone

sounds good .. some of us play this game for too long and get sick of leveling .. i made lots of chars and its really boring to level everytime again and pvp server to test our pk skills sounds awesome

but i doubt there will be one <_<

redfieldTnT

stupid idea ok thx ßß

DontTrustAnyone

why ? its alot better than playing a server full of turkish players that dupes 24/7 and got uniqes +3.

Banned Senior Member

go play Guildwars then.....

In KO you have to lvl to obtain the best skills and be among the "best". Making a server where everyone is 70 off the start may sound like a good idea for PK but it's not making you work for it like all the other people who lvled to 70 without macroing. Yes, the grinding can be a pain on KO but it makes your char stronger in the end. People already complain about lvl 65+ chars in full uniques popping out of nowhere, amagine a place where EVERYONE is just that.

um this server would have uniques +3 too ..

Spending time lvling is a part of a MMORPG game, a server like this will be boring very fast when everyone have the same lvl and best item.
    The ppl who are willing to spend more time exping shall be above the others, thats why game like this have something called LVL. If u want everyone to be equal, play Counter-Strike where skills is the only thing that matters.

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    go play Guildwars then.....
    im installing it atm, im taking back my account wextor stole from me!!!!

Infinitemadness

Point that we are making is, in ADDITION to what premium offers/gives currently, we are saying it SHOULD allow players to log in to the pvp server aswell. Not keep the all pvp area, and get rid of the current ko, it should be ran ALONG side of, not in replace of. That would be silly.

Banned Senior Member

You know I know it would run along side but seperate from the main servers, I just still dont like it because like Captain said lvl is part of all MMORPG's, dont like it dont play

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast