Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

petition to re-introduce aoe/provoke skill

This is a discussion on petition to re-introduce aoe/provoke skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; voking takes far to long.. mage voking is teh way to go....
Page: 2

voking takes far to long.. mage voking is teh way to go.

AOE harpy's wasnt fastetes xp, it was easiest xp, for mages mainly though.
    An average melee cz trolls party can get lot more xp then aoe harpy's old style...
    2/3 spots of course.

Cocaine

aoe golems / ds ftw!!!!

thats the best xp i've ever got and ive done 2 and 3 spawn trolls.

golem aoe = fast

Hypnos

Towards the transition to KE, provoking sucked. You were out there competeing with 3+ other provokers trying to steal your lure, or provoke before you (Anyone remeber Gowen on diez?). Back then there would litterally be 30+ people standing at the harpy aoe spot, ready to KS each other. No way do I want to go back to that.

The original eslant harpy party was great. Too bad the servers are 6000 times more populated now.

nfw

i want provo back and do provo golems agen

armand0

aoe harpies can still be done at cz and eslant except 12h spot without provoking.

if i were a mage, I'd prefer to leech apos/troll parties instead of working at aoe, thats easier xp for mages.

Aoe isnt the fastest but the least boring.

Nattefrost

I dunno if its Up to K2 to fix the voking thing.. As I recall there is no voking in MYKO and JAPKO.
    You would have to send a Knight Online wide petition (USKO, MYKO, JAPKO, KORKO) to MGAMES as they are the ones that change coding of the game, and they would release a patch.

Thats what i think anyway, could be wrong.

chase

WHAT ÝS PETÝTÝON ?!

_Boomsheeka_

Default wow, you all like to attack :)

I think it is a great idea to bring voking back I never played much in the old KO days, but lots of my friends in-game talk about how fun it used to be and how they would like it back

Why dont we start of on the right foot on this forum and not flame people because they have an idea that you dont agree with ? All the guy/girl asked was to note if you wanted to bring voking back, and several people told him/her how lame the idea was.... how sad. If you didnt agree with the idea, you should not have posted at all

I for one think its a good idea and would like it to come back

+1

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

The voke skill helped a lot lvling, specially to mages.

1 harpy party old before KE, consisted in 1 warrior provoker, 1 buffer/healer, 1 rogue and 5 mages. Huge difference. Plus, this was constant exp, and as someone said the KS part was extremly annoying having so many ppl online.
    Beside, why do you think that most of the lvl 70`s are mages?

It also allowed to kill ppl in town, by luring huge amounts of mobs.

But anyway, the skill is still there and working, but mobs just stop chasing after 10 secs i believe. IMO, players will find a way to keep using provoke skill in an aoe harpys. Maybe using 2 warrior would help? Mages got used to aoe in lc/emc very fast, so why not warriors?

kirky

Well yeah like some one said... voking got all fucked because you could ks easyer 3 + vokers diff partys harpys end up every wer!!! :angry: harpys every where + turks dont mix h43r:

I think we should not bring back voking for this reason. Just use your ice ^_^ with other mages/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12