Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

phantomlink

This is a discussion on phantomlink within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wraith86 regardless of how many chargebacks are against K2 K2 should do the right thing and make ...
Page: 2

gtaguy

Originally posted by wraith86
    regardless of how many chargebacks are against K2 K2 should do the right thing and make scrolls tradeable afterall they barly do any work at all they should be paid less than minimum wage.
    ur being leniant by thinking they should be payed period

wraith86

Originally posted by gtaguy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gtaguy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    regardless of how many chargebacks are against K2 K2 should do the right thing and make scrolls tradeable afterall they barly do any work at all they should be paid less than minimum wage.
    ur being leniant by thinking they should be payed period[/b]
    ah damn you got me there

TakeThat

who gets the last laugh ? K2 or u ? hahaha

join my official quit ko club sooni'll won;t be on site now thats official XD

hej

there is no way that it sold as manny scroll now as it was when you cod trade them.

:pic:

Default Re: phantomlink

Originally posted by Private
    (good no fucking jews can charge back)
    fuck you

The amount of money k2 was loosing due to some fucktards using fraudulent credit cards / paypal issues was stupid. People start saying there not making more money when they dont have facts

P.S IM FUCKING BORED

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

just wondering, why is this topic called phantomlink? :

plus i think that K2 would make more money if they made them tradeable, like doc said.

QueenPriest

Default Re: phantomlink

[quote]. 1st no more paypal (good no fucking jews can charge back)

asshole <_<

Apostilo

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    k2 still makes more money from keeping scrolls untradables. They are not coming back, but if the company confirms it they know they'll lose a lot of players, and leaving players make costumers leave.
    I disagree I think they made more money when scrolls where tradeable

1. A lot of ppl pk now on buffs so overall there are less scrolls now used.
    2. B4 ppl that couldnt farm would spend money on KC to buy and sell lots of scrolls.

I think they will be tradeable soon as K2 will soon realise my simple math.[/b]
    +1

souldkiller

K2 never lost money with those dumdasses using fake cc..they simply just didnt make that much money..cus to K2 the scrolls is zero cost so no loss what so ever.
    No one is 100% certain if K2 made more $ before or after untradeable scrolls..
    Those who bought in mass to make igc selling scrolls, now buy for themselves only..and those who bought scrolls using igc, buy for themselves too(unless of course they use buffers)..i think its just shifted now and more stabilized...kinda of what k2 wants.

Only way to make a diference(we all know how) is to stop buying from PUS or try to limit as much cash to K2bitches as possible..use buffers..without us K2 is nothing...
    Everyone should go on strike for a day *wishing* ....that will scare em.

QueenPriest

I still saw that there is bug with scrolls anyway. When you get debuffed, and you cure it, it does not back to you the scroll (Buffs>Scrolls atm).

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I lost about 6 or 7 lines of scroll sbecause of this, lucky it don't effect the enchant scrolls.

hej

Originally posted by Festo
    The amount of money k2 was loosing due to some fucktards using fraudulent credit cards / paypal issues was stupid. *People start saying there not making more money when they dont have facts

P.S IM FUCKING BORED
    That is up to K2 to have secure transfer, but only in the clan am in its ~8players now that go to cz with buff instead of scroll becuse you cant buy them from merchant, before it were never a question do we have a buffer when you went to cz, you sad instead wtf is a buffer doing in the party.

wtf is a buffer doing in the party UNSCROLLED PK FTW!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Festo
    wtf is a buffer doing in the party UNSCROLLED PK FTW!

WTF you doing in pk? go go go level up so can gyft 2k hp buff :lol:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast