Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

phantomlink

This is a discussion on phantomlink within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE( ic </div> <!--QuoteBegin-Private (good no fucking jews can charge back) fuck you[/b] roflmfaoo hahahahahaha that ...
Page: 4

Razzmiester

Default Re: phantomlink

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    (good no fucking jews can charge back)
    fuck you[/b]

roflmfaoo

hahahahahaha

that is soo hilarious

jews take offense to everythin now adays

well it wasn't actually to jews this faggit collecturpeices on olympia bought alot of ppl premium for ingame and decided to quit and charged back everything he ever did with ko getting alot of innocent ppl banned which is one of the reasons paypal is gone ... jews

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ANZAC_Mondane)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JimXrOx
    im out from greece and i can use my CC easily.. so CC is for usable for more ppl then only the US ones.. 2nd.. pking with buffs is a think that SHOULD happen.. since scrolls are just keeping a good side of the game dead (Priests teamwork on old good times ringing any bells?) as for the incomes for K2.. both ways are profitable for them.. the issue is.. which one is easier? and im sure its easier to disable trading then patching the game with new ids for scrolls etc.. besides if the scrolls had ids.. then they should have Huge db only with them -.-
    Same,, i live in Australia ,, and still use CC :blink: ,, i get message that say cant,, but it still works,[/b]
    i am from Australia also and i use CC ^_^ for Premium

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234