Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

To PhantomLink

This is a discussion on To PhantomLink within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's been possible ever since PB was released, but the outbreak of hackings was this weekend...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

It's been possible ever since PB was released, but the outbreak of hackings was this weekend

Banned Senior Member

It's been possible ever since PB was released, but the outbreak of hackings was this weekend

LiberAchi

Originally posted by phantomlink
    They aren't hacking you by knowing your password, it's a completly different method. *I asked about it, and all kola said was that they know of it and are working on it. *I'd prefer all servers rolledback to 2-3 days ago when this started to break out. *Only problem is, they are all busy preparing for E3 tomorrow so most of the contacts I have aren't online
    Rofl, what's there to show about KO on e3?

"Hey people, this is how we screw our customers over" * Presses hack button *

Instead of making sure we are comfortable with the game and can play it without any fucking crap going about, theyre preparing to go to a gameshow where there are 50 x better games and where all the focus is on the consoles. Jezus christ <_<

LiberAchi

Originally posted by phantomlink
    They aren't hacking you by knowing your password, it's a completly different method. *I asked about it, and all kola said was that they know of it and are working on it. *I'd prefer all servers rolledback to 2-3 days ago when this started to break out. *Only problem is, they are all busy preparing for E3 tomorrow so most of the contacts I have aren't online

Instead of making sure we are comfortable with the game and can play it without any fucking crap going about, theyre preparing to go to a gameshow where there are 50 x better games and where all the focus is on the consoles. Jezus christ <_<

Rommel

lol only 2-3 days :<

Rommel

lol only 2-3 days :<

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Instead of making sure we are comfortable with the game and can play it without any fucking crap going about, theyre preparing to go to a gameshow where there are 50 x better games and where all the focus is on the consoles. Jezus christ <_<[/b]
    They are going to E3 with Warrock basically, there is some about KO but Warrock is their attraction

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>

Instead of making sure we are comfortable with the game and can play it without any fucking crap going about, theyre preparing to go to a gameshow where there are 50 x better games and where all the focus is on the consoles. Jezus christ <_<[/b]
    They are going to E3 with Warrock basically, there is some about KO but Warrock is their attraction

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Tuffyone+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tuffyone)</div>
    it isn't when this started .... ppl was getting hacked since 1st april.[/b]
    Um , no dear one people have always been hacked but this is different.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Tuffyone+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tuffyone)</div>
    it isn't when this started .... ppl was getting hacked since 1st april.[/b]
    Um , no dear one people have always been hacked but this is different.

LiberAchi

They would earn more money then Blizzard, if they had the right management. But thats a big "if". If they can't even host a game like KO without problems, why try another one?

LiberAchi

They would earn more money then Blizzard, if they had the right management. But thats a big "if". If they can't even host a game like KO without problems, why try another one?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tristan
    cause... Warrock kicks ass

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tristan
    cause... Warrock kicks ass

cant they rollback hacked acc's only?

or maybe track the hackers accs and ban them all... rollback wont do much even if the new hacking method is patched another one will come out

hackers acc need to be banned and individual acc's need to be rollbacked

if whole server is rolbacked alot of non hacked players will get screwed, i would loose 20% of my lvl which is alot, not to mention ppl who might have goten good boss drops or been lucky at anvil

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast