Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

To PhantomLink

This is a discussion on To PhantomLink within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink It's been possible ever since PB was released, but the outbreak of hackings was this weekend ...
Page: 5

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Originally posted by phantomlink
    It's been possible ever since PB was released, but the outbreak of hackings was this weekend
    No it wasnt this weekend................i alerted you guys a quite while ago. A lot of people gave the _/ to me, and posted stuff like oh!! probably shared account, friend hacked, was dupes etc. Just from close friends i know 17 hacked beetween day 27-29 of april.
    But we are from beramus, so no one gives a shit.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Originally posted by phantomlink
    It's been possible ever since PB was released, but the outbreak of hackings was this weekend
    No it wasnt this weekend................i alerted you guys a quite while ago. A lot of people gave the _/ to me, and posted stuff like oh!! probably shared account, friend hacked, was dupes etc. Just from close friends i know 17 hacked beetween day 27-29 of april.
    But we are from beramus, so no one gives a shit.

i dont want a roll back i just got shell tolday and i dont wanna lose it please dont request a rollback......

i dont want a roll back i just got shell tolday and i dont wanna lose it please dont request a rollback......

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by thecroaker
    so because YOU have shell...people that lost items like rol's, roc's, full shell +7, +8 weps, etc should have to suffer?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by thecroaker
    so because YOU have shell...people that lost items like rol's, roc's, full shell +7, +8 weps, etc should have to suffer?

FrEaK

yea lots of people sharing accounts like mosterkill and from now people dont even level their charcter they just ebay themm babshop and crap like that dont share acounts dont give id and have some spyware protection program for keylogs......

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thecroaker
    so because YOU have shell...people that lost items like rol's, roc's, full shell +7, +8 weps, etc should have to suffer?[/b]
    duh

FrEaK

yea lots of people sharing accounts like mosterkill and from now people dont even level their charcter they just ebay themm babshop and crap like that dont share acounts dont give id and have some spyware protection program for keylogs......

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thecroaker
    so because YOU have shell...people that lost items like rol's, roc's, full shell +7, +8 weps, etc should have to suffer?[/b]
    duh

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    I would prefer the rollback to be to midnight or so last night so I don't lose all my XP.

i dont wanna lose my good earned exp too, but if its gonna help some fellow players to recover they losings, i say rollback the servers.

But its pointless to do so if they arent fixing the security holes

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    I would prefer the rollback to be to midnight or so last night so I don't lose all my XP.

i dont wanna lose my good earned exp too, but if its gonna help some fellow players to recover they losings, i say rollback the servers.

But its pointless to do so if they arent fixing the security holes

Banned

dont forget...they have previously rolled back the servers and saved the xp

Banned

dont forget...they have previously rolled back the servers and saved the xp

i would still pefer that they didnt roll back server , and just because some people got hacked doesnt mean all of use should suffer because something happend to there acct

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast