Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

To PhantomLink

This is a discussion on To PhantomLink within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my brother said it was taffy but later found out it was paint wdf why u say this ???? i ...
Page: 7

my brother said it was taffy but later found out it was paint wdf

why u say this ???? i farmed 2 hard days clan members have been expn hard core lately n im sure theres other feel the same yeah these people lost all there shit not my problem to deal with n really if u think k2 doesn't even owe them support if u share ur account that = no roll back no customer support so if they figure someone knows ur account id that means u share then yeah ur fucked

but considering cafe players n all that iunno shits hitting the fan man until the page in the back round says Olympia 3 Online

my brother said it was taffy but later found out it was paint wdf

why u say this ???? i farmed 2 hard days clan members have been expn hard core lately n im sure theres other feel the same yeah these people lost all there shit not my problem to deal with n really if u think k2 doesn't even owe them support if u share ur account that = no roll back no customer support so if they figure someone knows ur account id that means u share then yeah ur fucked

but considering cafe players n all that iunno shits hitting the fan man until the page in the back round says Olympia 3 Online

TakeThat

roll back= i loose everything i ever worked for weeks +8 glave i just made 3-4 days ago. if so i am quitting this noob game.

TakeThat

roll back= i loose everything i ever worked for weeks +8 glave i just made 3-4 days ago. if so i am quitting this noob game.

Razi

Default Re: To PhantomLink

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by Tuffyone@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

Can you make a request to rollback the servers a day or two, so all those who got hacked, get their stuff back. This shit is realy making people suffer. At least 20 people got hacked today and who knows what'll come tomorrow

ppl is getting hacked since 2 months ago .. you never care untill it happens to you <_<
    I didn't get hacked, kthxbb. I'm just asking for friends, got me?[/b]
    haha u still have friends?

Razi

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by Tuffyone@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

Can you make a request to rollback the servers a day or two, so all those who got hacked, get their stuff back. This shit is realy making people suffer. At least 20 people got hacked today and who knows what'll come tomorrow

ppl is getting hacked since 2 months ago .. you never care untill it happens to you <_<
    haha u still have friends?

Banned

Originally posted by Razi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Razi)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tuffyone
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

haha u still have friends? [/b][/quote]RAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SEXS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-Tuffyone
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

haha u still have friends? [/b][/quote]RAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SEXS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LiberAchi

<!--QuoteBegin-Tuffyone
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

haha u still have friends? [/b][/quote]
    Yeap

LiberAchi

<!--QuoteBegin-Tuffyone
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

haha u still have friends? [/b][/quote]
    Yeap

srry post here guys but i got hacked and dlvl to lvl 52...and i need a xp rollback too...its possible?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567