Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Phantomlink Banned? no longer k2 mod ?

This is a discussion on Phantomlink Banned? no longer k2 mod ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Phantom478 i guess the gms got tired of ur cock sucking if will had anybody to suck ...
Page: 2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Phantom478
    i guess the gms got tired of ur cock sucking
    if will had anybody to suck it would've been.....no not me, erian! if there is any cock at all.

They did you a favor as I see it, a good reason to quit...

Colomka

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    They did you a favor as I see it, a good reason to quit...
    yea they to like ban, ppl when they play legit. I know from experinece ^^.

Originally posted by Phantom478
    i guess the gms got tired of ur cock sucking
    sigh i thought when u quit ur noob posts of _/ flames would go with em, but i guess there has to be someone to bring down the forums IQ. Hatred words are the best sign of jealousy and jealousy is the most sincere form of flattery. Aw phantom he :wub: s you

priestish

If you quit the game, they can ban you.

Phantom probably forgot to buy gold prem so banned.

i mean all smart ppl do sell there char with 4 k knight cash but waits thats so u can scam it back through cs

for real tho dude if u complaining bout being banned 2nd time u never shoulda been unbanned neways

its in tos and hell its stickied everywhere just sad they have to set example with u someone who doesn't deserve should been set on ppl like me ...

OLD1953

K2 takes no action to discourage babashopping/selling, in fact they encourage it in many subtle ways. HOWEVER, they cannot appear to give "official" sanction to the process, because a judge might find them liable for stolen accounts, etc, if they gave users ANY kind of "ownership" in anything.

Therefore, you are trading K2 property back and forth, which is against their rules, but they will take no action to stop it as long as it does not make them "APPEAR" to officially approve.

If anyone connected to the corporation does such, therefore, they have to be publically punished. Thus the about face in Phantom's case, as an official forum mod he was not permitted to do what the normal users of the system could do.

Think they don't allow trading of items? Items traded on Ebay require ONE notification to Ebay that this trading is not legal, and the auction is taken down. Since K2 claims ownership of all game items, the trades CANNOT be legal. If Josh Hong's secretary/wife spent 30 minutes twice a week monitoring KO sale on Ebay, there would be no KO sales on Ebay. Believe me, that desk is not that busy.

If K2 officially notified Tez that any characters advertising items for sale on his site would be deleted, that Tez's characters would be banned if such sales continued, and his clan banned for associating with such sales, do you think the marketplace would be on this site another day?

Why does K2 NOT send these simple form letters? Because they like money, and they know they get a big proportion of the money generated by USD sales, they know that many accounts paying for premium are there solely to be leveled and sold, that many users are in the cottage industry that makes money by selling game items, and that taking drastic action to prevent these sales would result in lost revenue to K2.

Thus, K2 knows it is to their own benefit to allow and even encourage item trading, but they cannot appear to give this official permission. And that's how Phantom got himself between the anvil and the hammer.

im so jelous....i really wish i lived in my parents basement and worked at a fastfood resteraunt and on my free time play 11 hours straight of ko and forum posting thinking im leet and sucking the gms cock....but yeah because thats what i wanna do.

Banned Senior Member

Private, i'm not complaining about being banned, i rarely played KO since August

Havvk

Originally posted by g0rby
    Phantom sorry but u sux dude *<_<
    g0rby sorry but U sux dude :angry: <_< u dont even know the reason he got banned and say that -_-

Colomka

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Private, i'm not complaining about being banned, i rarely played KO since August
    just koxp, u wont be banned ^_^

yeah i know bro jus sorta seemed that way intially keep protesting it fight strong and say i was forced to make topic selling for usd i had no choice or my father beat me and sell my donkey to pay bill say that u will suceed turkey style

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-g0rby
    Phantom sorry but u sux dude *<_<
    g0rby sorry but U sux dude :angry: <_< u dont even know the reason he got banned and say that -_-[/b]
    Havvk sorry but u sux dude I don't know the reason i said that but...there!!!

Phantom never sux he ruled and I'm sure alot persons are missing him. He did always his best to help people even not getting any profit even getting troubles.

Wishing you the best fk people with negative impulses. They will never have any friends and will be remembered as negative memory ^^

will is one off the best ppl in the game im proud to have played with u man

see u in logos

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast