Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PHASELIS got castle on Akara.

This is a discussion on PHASELIS got castle on Akara. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 2

Cadence96

BJK

We are only allied with Miracle, and TownOrDie before csw starts.

I think you though "Np hungry clans" as our ally, which came csw to earn nps.

Ps. ; We really got bored inside. Even we made a snowball war rofl.

We had only 1 GetSome party? :P

I dunno who allied who but i know alot of people came there just for NPs and killing GoodGame players is a goal for many bcos lots of GoodGame players brag alot.

Good CSW again

RideOn

We are only allied with Miracle, and TownOrDie before csw starts.

I think you though "Np hungry clans" as our ally, which came csw to earn nps.

Ps. ; We really got bored inside. Even we made a snowball war rofl.[/b]
    u should kick the speedhackers from ur clan is just annoying what they do on cz!, and the mages running 10x speed is just crap

anyway GL with the castle

People like you guys make me so happy I quit Akara.
    Never have I seen so much hateful competition, it's ridiculous.
    You're the most immature selfish people I've ever seen on this game.
    I DON'T CARE if your computer has 42952 megawatt death rays on it, I DON'T CARE if you were "making a snow ball war," it's all pointless.

You won, congratulations.
    All you're doing is setting yourself up for a huge embarrassment when you lose, because you seem to think you're invincible.

To the rest of you, at least have the balls to say congratulations.
    They have the castle, not you, so they must have done SOMETHING right.

Just grow up, please grow up.

BJK

6 clans + vs 2 clans.[/b]
    You attacked the castle ? Umm, when ?

Only one time I see GoodGame was this screenshot ;

And sometimes I saw dead people with white cape. Can it be you ?

You didn't used catapults. Came, drained crystal and died. If you think it as attacking, then a big lol to you.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I could be wrong bout allies but you say that you cus are legits and ur allie says ur not uhh?

Bizzzy

that was messed up man everyone attacked badgame and goodgame lol grats though was nice how u got in in like first 10 seconds.

You attacked the castle ? Umm, when ?

Only one time I see GoodGame was this screenshot ;

And sometimes I saw dead people with white cape. Can it be you ?

You didn't used catapults. Came, drained crystal and died. If you think it as attacking, then a big lol to you.[/b]
    This made me lol even more.

Ask ur clannies if they saw us.

Kick that BlackAfel, Cant believe you guys even added him.
    And somehow ur mages got to castle befor our rogues, Wallhack trough the bunch of ppls.
    And then speedhack over the desert.
    You guys had a good defense. But wouldnt last long without allies.

japo

Lmao at this.

I know 100% sure u guys also allied GetSome wich was only with 1 party or so but still. So you automatically allied there subclan.
    So lets count it up

Phaselis
    Townordie
    Miracle
    Miracle subclan
    Getsome
    Getsome subclan

thats 6 and idk bout elegance and if u guys still have phaselis subclan.

2 Clans were actually trieing to get the castle; antihumans and us. Antihumans only did last 5 mins so lets say

6 clans + vs 2 clans.
    go split the money you get from there. I'm sure you'll lose money after this week.
    gj![/b]
    I have readed that post, because im just curious (and a bit jealous ) that a ko4life clan could take castle like DarkForces did long time ago... but im reading here some Bullshits like oh u have allied X number of clans so you win i bet that the other clans that were out the castle raping enemies were there because they wanted to pk instead get pwned by the "strong clan"+ strong subclan... if the clans that are out the castle have any chance of be new owners, they will try take castle instead ally with them

so dont say bullshits, and if u cant have same number of allies as they have... just cry dude this is a game, and if all want to be ally of that clan is because they arent strong enough to defeat it^^ If u cant beat them, join them...

BJK

Saphyr was online all time, and watched all csw. None of us speedhacked. And we didn't get castle in 20 second. We just spammed all the gates and noone couldn't go out.

Our mages runned and tp'ed all. Simple.

If you continue to bullshit by saying we speedhacked, saphyr was online.

I have readed that post, because im just curious (and a bit jealous ) that a ko4life clan could take castle like DarkForces did long time ago... but im reading here some Bullshits like oh u have allied X number of clans so you win i bet that the other clans that were out the castle raping enemies were there because they wanted to pk instead get pwned by the "strong clan"+ strong subclan... if the clans that are out the castle have any chance of be new owners, they will try take castle instead ally with them

so dont say bullshits, and if u cant have same number of allies as they have... just cry dude this is a game, and if all want to be ally of that clan is because they arent strong enough to defeat it^^ If u cant beat them, join them...[/b]
    You are Sarevok on Edena, aka old Trippy (smth like that.)

If you are, I missed Majestic clan and you guys. Was fun playing with u. Btw I was xAnil on edana. If you still remember.

Saphyr was online all time, and watched all csw. None of us speedhacked. And we didn't get castle in 20 second. We just spammed all the gates and noone couldn't go out.

Our mages runned and tp'ed all. Simple.

If you continue to bullshit by saying we speedhacked, saphyr was online.
    You are Sarevok on Edena, aka old Trippy (smth like that.)

If you are, I missed Majestic clan and you guys. Was fun playing with u. Btw I was xAnil on edana. If you still remember.[/b]
    How come ur allie says so?

Saphyr was online all time, and watched all csw. None of us speedhacked. And we didn't get castle in 20 second. We just spammed all the gates and noone couldn't go out.[/b]
    i did pmed Saphyr and she was not online h34r:

u dont need to have speedhack to get out at the beginning. Just town and run till all other around u spawn again, but i did that was one of the first who got out of the spawn castle and as i was on the half way to the castle (im a mage) u already killed the crystal. Explain me that, i do not think that a good computer make u run faster then other or do it?
    Sure rogues are faster with lightfeed but not as much fast cus they have to recast lightfeed and lightfeed is about 1,5 times as fast as swift i think. then ur rogues should be almost in the castle while im on the half way. But u had already killed the crystal which takes also some time as i was on the half way.

Other then that u did a good job but wasnt a big deal with alot allys and alot of ppl pking outside.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast