Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PHASELIS got castle on Akara.

This is a discussion on PHASELIS got castle on Akara. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its great to see this war was full legit and the only guys whos was keybugging have been "Elegance" but ...
Page: 3

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

its great to see this war was full legit and the only guys whos was keybugging have been "Elegance" but they failed badly since 99% of them didnt even know how to use a catapult xD. now i hope Phaselis get cleand from speedhacker and bugabusers fast since i dont support a clan with known cheaters.......[/b]

@josri: read again what i wrote. this war was legit and i didnt saw any hack/cheat from phaselis members but i still got a problem with some of the members. Luca can confirm that i wrote him some hard words and i will give them a chance to clean the clan. i will tell all cheater names to the leader and when Phaselis not getting cleaned till next CSW i am not supporting them anymore.

all cheaters i mean have been PK in CZ and not CSW!

lets see what they do with this chance

i did pmed Saphyr and she was not online h34r:[/b]
    a gm can be invisible perhaps? h34r:

Banned

wtf? people still play on Akara?

Or did you just ally with ALL clans, but GoodGame? cause that would be hilarious!

p.s: Donny, je zuigt.[/b]
    pretty much , i showed up late and just run right into crystal room and didnt know why every clan but ours was bombing on me , was pretty funny thought gratz to the winners appearantly you did something right but i hope you can afford to pay those clans

japo

Saphyr was online all time, and watched all csw. None of us speedhacked. And we didn't get castle in 20 second. We just spammed all the gates and noone couldn't go out.

Our mages runned and tp'ed all. Simple.

If you continue to bullshit by saying we speedhacked, saphyr was online.
    You are Sarevok on Edena, aka old Trippy (smth like that.)

If you are, I missed Majestic clan and you guys. Was fun playing with u. Btw I was xAnil on edana. If you still remember.[/b]
    oh u xanil?? nice to see u alive bro :P Majestic ftw!! Im still playing with Best_Buffer in Edana(julien) but now his name is N3wdimension... best int priest in Edana <3 cant forget good noob old times with Alcyon, Sungekun, Nara, IroniK, stboogey, bymett, Fredtft... and company!! they will be always welcome in Edana
    love that people, french army xD

look that hahah we killed MainFRAME!! ugly human

caithaross

BJK

Guys u write without thinking ?

Why do we need allies to get castle I wonder ? 3 ally, we will split money %33 per clan. With 7 ally, It would be %14. So wtf ? We bought 10gb catapult for 2gb ? Haha. Seriously.

At first csw, We got castle and keept it longest. Stupid AntiHumans fuked everything.
    While AntiHumans bugged, we got castle and kept it.
    Today, We got castle and kept it again.

You should practise urself instead of bullshiting others.

As I said before, PHASELIS is a 3 years old clan. Not a new created serverhopper clan. We were ally of a grade 3 clan when PHASELIS was created. Now, Everyone have everyone&#39;s pass. Got castle, got kingship. We know what to do.

We don&#39;t need money, If you check the Akara orc side national treasure, there are still 12gb&#39;s there. Waiting for 15, so we can make %50 exp event.

Maxi made Avedon +7, Lugias +7, you called him as duper. He is just a rich guy...

Can you tell me how much money you gave for catapults ? 10m ? 100m ? With 2 catapults, and draining crytal, you can&#39;t get castle for sure.

Ok, Continue calling us as speedhackers. I can upload your own speedhack, but I am too lazy right now. (If you want, I can upload.) His name was Grond, and he was in ur clan.

@ Japo ; Yes, They were nice old days.

bountyhunter

hahahahaaa
    to fruidin: ofc you didn&#39;t see any hacking done, that&#39;s cus they only used speed/wall hack at the beginning for killing the crystal
    that&#39;s really odd cus how can you get 10 sec after csw start the crystal killed?
    and why da fuk are you taking the credits for "defending" the castle cus all you did was hack thro the desert kill crystal and sit there
    that&#39;s miracle and townordie clans that gave goodgame hard time and we were in the castle all the time.
    We were actually the only clan trying to get it but it&#39;s hell hard to fight against everybody else =/
    btw nice job miracle and townordie, nice to see you betraying elmorad nation.

Nice job getting castle, have fun with your 7% of the profit. That&#39;s probably what you are gonna get after you pay all the ally clans. This castle was kinda pointless though, with all the money in different directions it&#39;s not like it will be any different in items and gear come next csw. At least no one cheated except a clan that no one really cares about.

bountyhunter

Why do we need allies to get castle I wonder ? 3 ally, we will split money %33 per clan. With 7 ally, It would be %14. So wtf ? We bought 10gb catapult for 2gb ? Haha. Seriously.

At first csw, We got castle and keept it longest. Stupid AntiHumans fuked everything.

As I said before, PHASELIS is a 3 years old clan. Not a new created serverhopper clan. We were ally of a grade 3 clan when PHASELIS was created. Now, Everyone have everyone&#39;s pass. Got castle, got kingship. We know what to do.

We don&#39;t need money, If you check the Akara orc side national treasure, there are still 12gb&#39;s there. Waiting for 15, so we can make %50 exp event.

Maxi made Avedon +7, Lugias +7, you called him as duper. He is just a rich guy...

Can you tell me how much money you gave for catapults ? 10m ? 100m ? With 2 catapults, and draining crytal, you can&#39;t get castle for sure.

Ok, Continue calling us as speedhackers. I can upload your own speedhack, but I am too lazy right now. (If you want, I can upload.) His name was Grond, and he was in ur clan.

@ Japo ; Yes, They were nice old days. [/b]
    yes please upload a movie of a goodgame member while hacking ?
    i&#39;d be glad to see it.
    there are no lame hackers in goodgame so ye
    "too lasy to uplead" wtf think of another excuse moron
    you don&#39;t have any vids/pictures of us hacking

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well when they destroyed the crystal i have been allready at castle too and i had problems with getting out of the big group. there are have been other players in front of me too so dont flame them for being fast. betray the elmorad nation?? thats a funny comment. I think some of your clannies got funny ideas about this game and i dont wanna know what possible allies u got. at this war all was ok and u guys are just not able to say.

"gratz and we will see us next week".

/out of here now

bountyhunter

well when they destroyed the crystal i have been allready at castle too and i had problems with getting out of the big group. there are have been other players in front of me too so dont flame them for being fast. betray the elmorad nation?? thats a funny comment. I think some of your clannies got funny ideas about this game and i dont wanna know what possible allies u got. at this war all was ok and u guys are just not able to say.

"gratz and we will see us next week".

/out of here now[/b]
    we had no other allies
    there were just goodgame and badgame

kennyburger

@ Japo ; Yes, They were nice old days. [/b]
    looking back (3 days ago) i foud this ss&#39;s.

yes he is a rich guy.

i think me ment /award? thats what he means by wrong chat ?

I realy hope your clan doesnt ditch TownOrDie.. And please BJK why do you have BlackAfel in ur clan ?. He even speedhacked in CSW. And he cheats nonstop in CZ.

You must be really retarded BJK if you think that mage who runs faster than light feeted assassin does not use speed hack.
    Yes, mages from PHASELIS.

I just think it&#39;s funny that he says legit, as if anyone believes he&#39;s legit in any way, shape or form. You will awlays be a low life duping, bugging piece of shit who can&#39;t win legytly on any server...get some honor.

CuriositY

So Nvm I wasn&#39;t there and I can&#39;t tell what happen
    But gratz to all clan

japo

I just think it&#39;s funny that he says legit, as if anyone believes he&#39;s legit in any way, shape or form. You will awlays be a low life duping, bugging piece of shit who can&#39;t win legytly on any server...get some honor.[/b]
    and no1 showed proofs, only stupid comments like... they used speedhack, bla bla bla NICK OF SPEEDHACKERS PLS? make a list and post it ok? it will be easier in this way

so dont call cheater/whatever u call it if u have no proof, is funny see how u flame on this clan... i dont find speedhackers in Edana so i think there arent in Akara ok??

ps: stop write bullshits redarcher... u seem like a angry kid without common sense, if u have found cheaters just go to cheaters section and report it. or pm the leader of the X clan lol^^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast