Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PHASELIS got castle on Akara.

This is a discussion on PHASELIS got castle on Akara. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i didnt know much but im pretty sure we wernt allied with getsome >.< we were killing em anyways.... o ...
Page: 4

i didnt know much but im pretty sure we wernt allied with getsome >.< we were killing em anyways.... o and gj goodgame atleast youse had a go at it w/o cheating T_T

Cool

and no1 showed proofs, only stupid comments like... they used speedhack, bla bla bla NICK OF SPEEDHACKERS PLS? make a list and post it ok? it will be easier in this way

so dont call cheater/whatever u call it if u have no proof, is funny see how u flame on this clan... i dont find speedhackers in Edana so i think there arent in Akara ok??
    ps: stop write bullshits redarcher... u seem like a angry kid without common sense, if u have found cheaters just go to cheaters section and report it. or pm the leader of the X clan lol^^[/b]

Proof lol LOL, there&#39;s been plenty of proof over the years on this forum, angry? Ya angry at the times these duping pieces of shit have screwed great people over and then watching him post here his Legytness. And you defending him makes me laugh out loud.

japo

Proof lol LOL, there&#39;s been plenty of proof over the years on this forum, angry? Ya angry at the times these duping pieces of shit have screwed great people over and then watching him post here his Legytness. And you defending him makes me laugh out loud.[/b]
    i just think that isnt the correct place for it, 1 speedhackerrrr ohhhh^^ cant say if they have any cheater between members or not... ill let you help us rofl

i remember the times when CHEATERS got CSW in Edana ok?? now u make me laugh

BJK

Saphyr banned our clan 1 week ago.

This csw, he was online and I talked with her myself. He logged in with a different account. She watched all the csw.

Well, This thread is pointless. Noobs will call us as speedhacker without proof etc. Make a movie and send to GM&#39;s if we are so illegal.

Believe me you speedhack everytime - Proof ? Ohh, I don&#39;t know how to take ksc!
    Believe me you speedhack everytime - Proof ? My gamecam is noob, can&#39;t save files.

I am off, Good night.

Ty to serverhopper idiots who couldn&#39;t even break main door, or wait. Who couldn&#39;t even pass TownOrDie at main delos doors!

I realy hope your clan doesnt ditch TownOrDie.. And please BJK why do you have BlackAfel in ur clan ?. He even speedhacked in CSW. And he cheats nonstop in CZ.[/b]
    BlackAfel is an assasin. If you think him as a mage then go and buy some glass and zoom the screen.

Simple. If he is cheating, make a movie and send to me. He will be banned. But without proof, How can I ban him ?

dumb warrżon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

@BJK: i promised to give ur clan a chance and i will sent u screenshots of all speedhack using members. i saw min 3-4 mages at cz speedhackin and i want them to get banned as fast as possible. my bad is never made screenshots of them since i was just laughtin about them. so lets wait the next days and i want to see u when i sent u this screenshots.

and i repeat again. at this CSW i didnt saw any not legit play of Phaselis.

well grats to PHASELIS, now they are reachest clan ^^ king, and csw :P but i hope those speed hackers die soon

bountyhunter

how can i make a movie of a mage(s) speed hacking in the beginning of csw if i myself aren&#39;t cheating
    it only takes one mage to speedhack, tp you there and kill the crystal
    there is no need of further hacking i guess and you just say "we haven&#39;t hacked what so ever" bullshit!
    everybody here call you nolife noobie who can&#39;t beat legit people so ye quit game pls and get a life

I must confirm that I saw BlackAfel speed hacking in cz, he will get frapsed sooner or later. Basicly todays CSW was fun xD but...

GoodGame - you tried to fight, well done... really - but dont cry that phaselis got allies and you didnt cose FIRST person that I pmed (I think that was 2 or 3 weeks ago) about ally was Hydr4, got ignored - so ye Im glad ToD could make your way harder today

did you guys noticed that there was a lot less lag than in previous wars? that almost impressed me! ~~

dumb warrżon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

zuzu“s idea of start a xp event at a2 was good. alot players who didnt take part at csw was relogging this way.

ya, gg zuzu very smart idea

Destro

Gratz at my love clans PHASELIS/MIRACLE/TOD i love you all aq xD

draviste

Saphyr banned our clan 1 week ago.

This csw, he was online and I talked with her myself. He logged in with a different account. She watched all the csw.[/b]
    uhm dude she has been off for two weeks over christmas not back till the 2nd so uhm i think you may be fibbing

Subzero

I must confirm that I saw BlackAfel speed hacking in cz, he will get frapsed sooner or later. Basicly todays CSW was fun xD but...

GoodGame - you tried to fight, well done... really - but dont cry that phaselis got allies and you didnt cose FIRST person that I pmed (I think that was 2 or 3 weeks ago) about ally was Hydr4, got ignored - so ye Im glad ToD could make your way harder today

did you guys noticed that there was a lot less lag than in previous wars? that almost impressed me! ~~[/b]
    also seen blackafel speedhackin he used it to run after i parasited him, hope he gets banned.

Banned

Saphyr banned our clan 1 week ago.[/b]
    Ok.. i have one simple question. Phaselis must have an extremely LARGE amount of nps to be disbanded one week (losing all the nps they donated to get the fancy capes) and then remaking and coming back the next week with the same capes and position... How may i ask did you pull that one off? Could this be the answer?
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=199960

Banned

greatz
    your clan leader playe with me in pathos he is gg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast