Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

PHASELIS got castle on Akara.

This is a discussion on PHASELIS got castle on Akara. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok.. i have one simple question. Phaselis must have an extremely LARGE amount of nps to be disbanded one week ...
Page: 5

Destro

Ok.. i have one simple question. Phaselis must have an extremely LARGE amount of nps to be disbanded one week (losing all the nps they donated to get the fancy capes) and then remaking and coming back the next week with the same capes and position... How may i ask did you pull that one off? Could this be the answer?
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=199960[/b]
    lol stupid...it isnt hard to kill isiloon !...and we get our 30% back..of the nps and in this fucking 2 csw we earned nps. If you mean we used bug os something else why we havent a glowing hand..think about it <_<

Banned

lol stupid...it isnt hard to kill isiloon !...and we get our 30% back..of the nps and in this fucking 2 csw we earned nps. If you mean we used bug os something else why we havent a glowing hand..think about it <_<[/b]
    Stupid? Who said anything about Isiloon? And last time i checked, theres only 1 CSW per week.. and you were disbanded during last weeks CSW, that means there hasnt been a csw since you were disbanded. and im sorry, 2 csws isnt going to get that many nps back.... Its just quite amazing that a clan gets disbanded, losing all nps DONATED, within in 1 week has enough nps to get the same cape AND NP RANK. Thats some GG bullshit.

Oh and Edit: Be a bit more original and get your own fucking name "Destro"

BJK

Stupid? Who said anything about Isiloon? And last time i checked, theres only 1 CSW per week.. and you were disbanded during last weeks CSW, that means there hasnt been a csw since you were disbanded. and im sorry, 2 csws isnt going to get that many nps back.... Its just quite amazing that a clan gets disbanded, losing all nps DONATED, within in 1 week has enough nps to get the same cape AND NP RANK. Thats some GG bullshit.

Oh and Edit: Be a bit more original and get your own fucking name "Destro"[/b]
    Dude you are seriously retarted. I will upload some KSC&#39;s when I login.

The max. donated np is around 7k atm. The rest is around 1k. Some people didn&#39;t donated all of their nps before. Also, Donaters got %30 of their nps back.

Were were acc Knight G2 before, but right now we are acc knight g5.

That was a bug on girakon, where people donated 10mil+ nps by bugging.

Just wait, I will upload screens.

infusion

LOL @ u aristona , still making friends are ya?

BJK

LOL @ u aristona , still making friends are ya?[/b]
    I already made alot of friends via this game. Whom I even meet in real life.

U were nice too, but we allways fought.

We gonna make a new year party at somewhere with clannies. :P

congrats

lol , PHASELIS legit ?

tamachan

well i didnt read all cause its mostly flames :S

Congrats BJK and phaselis send my greetings to Maksi

but dont be gay aq... :S if u win something just keep it to urself
    u know that it will lead to flame yet u still do it why aq

MacedonianSlayer

gtz dude but next war be sure that u will have hard fight with masterSBs

all members from GoodGame should stop spaming this topic and start thinging that they aren&#39;t best

bountyhunter

gtz dude but next war be sure that u will have hard fight with masterSBs

all members from GoodGame should stop spaming this topic and start thinging that they aren&#39;t best[/b]
    we aren&#39;t saying we are the best lol
    we are saying that this csw wasn&#39;t won by legit action

Ainelover

what happend to Judge ? lol

congrats on reclaiming your castle. thats about all i really need to have of these repetitive flame wars. its pretty obvious most akara individuals cannot have a topic without pointing fingers and getting overly emotional when it comes to discussing something pertaining to their server.

We are tired of these topics; if u all want to flame up topics right and left, go find a new forum as bans will start being handed out.

congrats on reclaiming your castle. thats about all i really need to have of these repetitive flame wars. its pretty obvious most akara individuals cannot have a topic without pointing fingers and getting overly emotional when it comes to discussing something pertaining to their server.

We are tired of these topics; if u all want to flame up topics right and left, go find a new forum as bans will start being handed out.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345