Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

phaselis has been disbanded

This is a discussion on phaselis has been disbanded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Antihuman should be next tbh[/b] BTW antihuman already been disbanded...
Page: 4

CuriositY

Antihuman should be next tbh[/b]

BTW antihuman already been disbanded

Banned

engin geh trainire deine hand und verlasse diesen scheiß topic was zum teufel denkst du wer du bist scheiß türke..

the casthle is easy to get but our all nps gone..[/b]
    LOL. halt's maul du hurensohn, ihr habt erhalten was ihr verdient und ich werde diesen scheiss topic auf garkeinen fall "verlassen", lern erstmal deine sprache, im gegenteil, dieser topic ist perfekt. ich hoffe ein paar von euch werden noch gebannt, ihr verfickten bugger. 88 hurensohn.

kennyburger

LOL. halt's maul du hurensohn, ihr habt erhalten was ihr verdient und ich werde diesen scheiss topic auf garkeinen fall "verlassen", lern erstmal deine sprache, im gegenteil, dieser topic ist perfekt. ich hoffe ein paar von euch werden noch gebannt, ihr verfickten bugger. 88 hurensohn.[/b]
    ?

RiseAgainst_

Good job GM and good job everyone for making him notice this.

@ phaselis :

sus o.ç tassagimi yala godos piçs

Royalassassin

should be banned tbh :X

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

?[/b]
    Google > Babelfish ftw

kennyburger

sus o.ç tassagimi yala godos piçs[/b]
    ????

Destro

LOL. halt's maul du hurensohn, ihr habt erhalten was ihr verdient und ich werde diesen scheiss topic auf garkeinen fall "verlassen", lern erstmal deine sprache, im gegenteil, dieser topic ist perfekt. ich hoffe ein paar von euch werden noch gebannt, ihr verfickten bugger. 88 hurensohn.[/b]
    wo wohnste überhaupt? nur so

[/b]
    Sorry, but you wrote this and Maksi writes: "GM is Here" next minuet "CSW Abuse is not ok"

So obviously something was said/being done.

Not that im taking a grudge at anyone from phaselis or turkey, they are great guys some of them - but others need to be a bit more mature about things.

Destro if i were you, id stop posting and let this cool down - otherwise you could harm you/your clan more, and its not a position that you want to be in, and at the moment i can see maksi not getting king for a long, long time.

I dont play akara, or KO anymore really so i cant comment on what kind of job Maksi has done as King, and leader of the CSW, but i wish your clan when its reformed keep the game legit, and fair for others.

~Cammy

Destro on another note, about 80% of the KO4Life community are Racist towards Turkey because of what they do in this game, and i can say that some turkish people i do not like. But mostly all the people here are immature, they are using your language to insult you and really like to keep these things going, just let it cool down and all the insults will be limited to ingame only.

Fuck im glad yet another exciting CSW to wait for

kennyburger

omg the last 5 posts were not in english :angry:

Banned

wo wohnste überhaupt? nur so[/b]
    Köln, Troisdorf, Grafgalenstraße 10

komm mit deiner ganzen horde dann könnt ihr meine haustür buggen. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

engin geh trainire deine hand und verlasse diesen scheiß topic was zum teufel denkst du wer du bist scheiß türke..

the casthle is easy to get but our all nps gone..
    i will see next week your faces and the last lauging guy will be I..[/b]
    du kannst eine hand trainire? btw trainieren
    und vonwegen scheiss türke, du weisst schon das du in einem türken clan bist oder?

and yes the castle is easy to get if no one defend it^^

actually i really like how ur clan spend so much money for catas and shells and that all for nothing

Banned

du kannst eine hand trainire? btw trainieren
    und vonwegen scheiss türke, du weisst schon das du in einem türken clan bist oder?

and yes the castle is easy to get if no one defend it^^
    actually i really like how ur clan spend so much money for catas and shells and that all for nothing [/b]
    lol darüber hab ich noch garnicht gedacht, +1.
    :P

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

fuk speak english again my german ain't that good xD just a lil bit

ol darüber hab ich noch garnicht gedacht, +1.
    Oh I didn think bout that. right? ^^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast