Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PHASELIS and Insanity.

This is a discussion on PHASELIS and Insanity. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Day 2. Saphyr banned someone named Saphyra, for gm impersonation. (Yeah, she must ban him instead of telling to ncs, ...
Page: 2

runordie

Day 2. Saphyr banned someone named Saphyra, for gm impersonation. (Yeah, she must ban him instead of telling to ncs, wow!)[/b]

They dont have to tell you to ncs, they cant make you ncs, they can terminate your account or alter your character name if they think it is inapproiate, vulgar or goes against there TOS, read the EULA and you will find this info.

mammlea2

Daddycool wasn't the only one given items, and the items he recieved weren't +8 exceptional, someone else got that. Bloodline wasn't an ally of Insanity. DaddyCool was banned, 4sultans took castle and bloodline blocked the gates for them. The next week insanity attempted to take the castle back. A gm was watching. Everyone who used cata bug got banned, hence 4sultans banned. they disbanded afterwards.Insanity took it back legitly.

It's not a consipiracy, you're an idiot.[/b]
    insanity is legyt oki?

VictoryAkara, how much do you know about Insanity?

refer to your sig? how about refer to some facts and not bullshit?

lmao

kennyburger

you'd think by now we'd stop seeing insanity topics.

runordie

Personally, Even if they did get bosses spawned for them [I don't know if they did or not], I could care less - The clan is what most clans wish they were about anymore.[/b]

I guess my clan is one of the few that doesnt want to be like Insanity, I feel proud

you'd think by now we'd stop seeing insanity topics.[/b]
    lol Yea, I was thinking it was about time for some goodgame topics :P :P :P

@ runordie
    Nice edit of my quote btw, Really classy.

runordie

@ runordie
    Nice edit of my quote btw, Really classy.[/b]
    Edit waht lawl, i just copied what you posted lawl

I don't get it thou, VictoryAkara.
    If you don't know that much about Insanity, but in your sig you have all that Insanity Made me Cry shit, why do you even have it? Were you even in that clan when all that shit happened? If so, I'm sorry for pointing this out.
    Oh and btw, Run didn't edit the quote, you edited your post.

Edit waht lawl, i just copied what you posted lawl[/b]
    He's right.
    You edited your post, Viktory. I had read it when it was unedited.

ah Fuck it, I'm done you people are retarded imo - Blanked out this post bb

runordie

ah Fuck it, I'm done you people are retarded imo - Blanked out this post bb[/b]
    Obviously you dont have that good of an opinion since no one else agrees with you and you keep editing your post.

ah Fuck it, I'm done you people are retarded imo - Blanked out this post bb[/b]
    No, you edit your posts too much, thats it.

N_Y_C

i didnt solve to saphyr\'s behaviors today...

Year 2006. On Girakon. Clan is Insanity.

Day 1. They got castle. Ally of Insanity, and BloodLine clans sitted at the gates. (I can upload the screenshots if necessary.)They have got castle at the end.

Every legit clans spammed forums about their bug abuse, but GM's didn't do anything.

Day 2. DaddyCool appeared with +8 exceptional items, People told that Sullimo gave him items. Everything is going well.

Day 3. GM's spawned Talos/Shaula's for them, and helped to kill. (Many of you will remember those screenshots.)

Day 7. Next CSW. 4Sultans got castle, but got disbanded. Ban reason ? Catapult bug. Hah, good to see cheaters are getting owned.

Day 14. Insanity did the same and got castle again, But woo. No bug this time, Everyone is legit.

Year 2007. On Akara, Clan is PHASELIS.

Day 1. We got castle, Our allies sitted at the doors. Got banned.

If it's banneble, Why Insanity and millions of other clans didn't got banned ?
    If catapult bug, and sitting on doors is bug, WHY IT ISN'T FIXED OVER 2 YEARS ?

Gm logged into Maxi's account, and disbanded clan suddenly.

Day 2. Saphyr banned someone named Saphyra, for gm impersonation. (Yeah, she must ban him instead of telling to ncs, wow!)

Day 3. Some level 80 people from Beramus, transfered to Pathos. Guess who did it ? Saphyr. She told that it's security reason. I asked him what kind of security is it ? But she logged off, and muted my account.

So what we learned ?

If PHASELIS + 4SULTANS + Saphyra cheats, They got ban.
    If BloodLine + Insanity cheats, They don't get ban. Even GM's will reward them with bosses/items.

This topic is not a flame war topic, so bullshiters go away from here right now.

It is just the truth.

It is just, How the players get fucked by a 40 years old dirty woman named Saphyr.

Feel sad about KO players.
    You weren't banned on Oly for all your duped +3 uniques, bugged levels and cheating in general. I dunno why you think you got singled out all of a sudden, you've been getting away with shit for a long time, you just got caught this once.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast