Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DaSinister

phone authentication

This is a discussion on phone authentication within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I just went back to chyper after 2 years of quitting, i tried to play mage, got bored and ...
Page: 1

Default phone authentication

Hello,

I just went back to chyper after 2 years of quitting, i tried to play mage, got bored and switched to priest
    i deranked my priest from lvl 66 to 59 (so i can play ardream), i reskilled and re-exp but still couldnt in, because i forgot i had master.
    now i cant open a new char because i have 4/4 chars.

I tried to open new steam account so i can play knightonline there, but once I try to log, it says i need to do phone authentication, fine, i try but i just cant get it done.
    always their phone number isn't connected/unavailable or just impossible to do it.

what should I do? i contacted the support and they cant offer real help.
    How can i play again...?

Ty for help.

Why delevel acc? It takes like a day to hit lvl 59.

Start by submitting a support ticket. Re-contact them to confirm account info validation including if e-mails match and have them validate it on their side bypassing the phone authentication requirement.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Why delevel acc? It takes like a day to hit lvl 59.

Start by submitting a support ticket. Re-contact them to confirm account info validation including if e-mails match and have them validate it on their side bypassing the phone authentication requirement.
    I guess you missed the part where he said he had 4 character already?

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    I guess you missed the part where he said he had 4 character already?
    I don't mean to retaliate as an ego escapade but he mentioned making a new steam account. That's what I was referencing to. Not the original account he possess with 4 characters on it. Quite analytical of ya to dissect my post like that though.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    I don't mean to retaliate as an ego escapade but he mentioned making a new steam account. That's what I was referencing to. Not the original account he possess with 4 characters on it. Quite analytical of ya to dissect my post like that though.

Yes, he mentioned making a new steam account, because his main account has 4 characters, which is why he was deleveling one to begin with.

Why ask the first question then " Why delevel acc? It takes like a day to hit lvl 59. " if you were only referencing the 2nd account? Which is the one he can't log into because of the verification.

Quite analytical of ya to dissect your own post like that though.

:P

Also i wan't trying to be an asshole, more poking fun.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    Yes, he mentioned making a new steam account, because his main account has 4 characters, which is why he was deleveling one to begin with.

Why ask the first question then " Why delevel acc? It takes like a day to hit lvl 59. " if you were only referencing the 2nd account? Which is the one he can't log into because of the verification.

Quite analytical of ya to dissect your own post like that though.

:P

Also i wan't trying to be an asshole, more poking fun.
    I understand your perspective. I wrote it in two sentences with considerable space in between. First sentence was to address the main account. The Second sentence was to address the account verification issue pertaining to the new account he was making on steamko.

P.S. You don't have bad analytical skills yourself. ^^

You can use the different services to buy the dedicated phone number or use the fake phone number services to pass the receive SMS online verification process. In most cases, these services are free, besides the dedicated phone number. If you need the phone number for the long term, I can suggest you buy the premium numbers. On the internet, you can find decent propositions. And also, you will not need the sim card, so you will need just to install the necessary software on your desktop/mobile device to stay connected.
    Last edited by Benhart; 04-13-2022 at 04:13 AM.

Probation Senior Member

Lmao all anyone does on this forum is nit picks on peoples post trying to find a reason to flame them. Fucking losers man.
    black likes this.

It's an older thread but if there is still anyone looking for a solution to a similar issue, then I might have a tip for you. One potential solution could be to use a temporary phone number generator to get a new number for the verification process. This way, you can still verify your account and play the game without having to use your personal phone number. It's worth giving it a try and seeing if that helps. If not, you can always reach out to the support team again for further assistance. This tip helped me not once and I hope that you will find it useful too.
    Last edited by Drantanborg; 01-28-2023 at 01:11 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-28-2023, 02:15 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-18-2023, 02:54 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-25-2023, 03:40 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    09-25-2022, 09:45 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-14-2022, 10:42 PM
  6. Hits: 1