Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

THIS PIC TAKEN 5 MINUTE BEFORE nice WIPE K2

This is a discussion on THIS PIC TAKEN 5 MINUTE BEFORE nice WIPE K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 00:00 rolf its fckng +9 iron bow are u blind ? kkthnxbb when u pwned @ cz ...
Page: 2

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by 00:00
    rolf its fckng +9 iron bow are u blind ? kkthnxbb when u pwned @ cz with ths fckng bow pls go cry @ river * h43r: and nothng *@ this bar ok baba just my frnd dnt give name ... cy gn *:wacko:
    +1 for super secret h43r: 'ness

Insomnia

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    They did a rollback of 2 days, not a rollback of all ko. *:rollseyes: *

Funny how your friend blocked out his premium. There was a way to bug your premium to more than 30 days for free. Wonder if he did that. *-_-
    0000000 had 57 days premium in one of his PK videos. Does that make him a cheater too?

0000s premium was legit if i remember right he had paid for his premium but k2 charged him and didnt give him it i think they charged him more than once so they ended up giving him 60 days or something.

Glader

Is it just me or is the picture of the Iron Bow abit more to the right than it should be? :huh:

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by Glader
    Is it just me or is the picture of the Iron Bow abit more to the right than it should be? :huh:
    It looks that way, but I don't pay enough attention in game to see how things line up.

Glader

oh. Just checked a SS I had of a trade window. The items are a little bit to the right.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Insomnia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Insomnia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:OnSlaught:

Funny how your friend blocked out his premium. There was a way to bug your premium to more than 30 days for free. Wonder if he did that. *-_-
    0000000 had 57 days premium in one of his PK videos. Does that make him a cheater too?[/b]

If you win double premium from pu store contest, you will also show 60 days of premium. Happened for me once.

Mini teh 1337

If you dupe smart meaning you delete all the copys of the duped IB then it won't get wiped, when will ppl learn this? You can have +10 shells and +5 uniques with out them getting wiped if you delete the copys of the item. If you are a duper and your items get wiped then you are just dumb.

:OnSlaught:

Originally posted by Insomnia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Insomnia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:OnSlaught:

0000000 had 57 days premium in one of his PK videos. Does that make him a cheater too?[/b]
    Double premium event.

00:00

Originally posted by Mini teh 1337
    If you are a duper and your items get wiped then you are just dumb.
    rolf

Well, if u are a duper you are dumb anyways and you will burn in hell...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12