picture in the blok

This is a discussion on picture in the blok within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can someone plz tell me how to put a picture in that big rectangle??? :huh: Becuase i have no clue ...
Page: 1

haloman987

Default picture in the blok

Can someone plz tell me how to put a picture in that big rectangle??? :huh: Becuase i have no clue of how to do it and no one has ever asked on the forums <_< so i dont know someone plz tell me how to plz

What do you mean by "that big rectangle?" What you need to do to take a pic is.. If you pressed print screen then you need to open up Pain. (Start - Program Files- Accessories) and press ctrl + v.. Then you can crop the pic there using the rectangle tool or by adjusting the boundaries.. If you made a ksc (pressing the - sign in game) then open of your KO folder, go to ksc viewer, find the date u took the pic, and open it... then save it (this type of pic cannot be editted). After this, you will have a jpg image either from paint or the ksc viewer.. go to an uploader like image shack, and your done.