Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Pictures of official forum moderators!

This is a discussion on Pictures of official forum moderators! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFL @ moemoney. The only reason they are moderators for K2 is because they are just as fucking incompetent as ...
Page: 4

ROFL @ moemoney. The only reason they are moderators for K2 is because they are just as fucking incompetent as the K2 GM's and developers. They need people who are just as incompetent so people don't actually notice how shitty of a job they are doing. Why are people so bitter at the mods? Maybe you should ask the people who were banned for no reason. Take me for instance, my first ban was for letting the community know that there was proof out on the net that K2's database had been hacked, and they should all immediately change their password in an attempt to save their account should the hacker's eye fall on them. There is a difference between being leniant, and being a complete idiot. I wonder hwo many accounts got hacked because the moderators deleted that topic and people didn't find out about it. As it turned out, the database WAS hacked, and as it turns out, my account is STILL banned. So I think its about time for you to go out and redefine what you think is good for a community, because I don't think that was, and I'm willing to bet that others got banned for similar reasons (opinions on bifrost wipe can get you started). This was intended to joke around about why we are on these forums instead of the official forums, so take that stick out of your ass and have a few laughs for christ sake.

I think the picture that would best explain most of the is this.

K2 sock puppet FTW!

The pictures are hillarious, keep them coming! (I was wondering when a picture of emolink would show up :lol: )[/b]
    So according to your logic, the only reason you are a forum user because you are incompetant as a player.

And I am a MOD doing my job on these forums ,

Warned for flaming[/b]
    Warned for flamming on a flame topic. Very nice!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

As I have just said to you in pm

You started the flame on what is a harmless light hearted topic.

If this was on the officals they would have deleated all evidence and banned you already.

It's because of the nature of the offical forums is why us and ranking were born in the 1st place. You say when people use the offical repsect what the mods do there well I advise you to treat these int he same mannor.

A very harmless light hearted topic indeed.

A topic where people are being called a nazi, mentally disabled, inter-gender whores. Very light hearted.

It's because of the nature of the official forum, that people would stoop to the level of making personal attacks on another person?

I am guessing it is because of your nature of doing such, you were banned from the official forum in the first place.

Lets all call it light hearted.

A very harmless light hearted topic indeed.

A topic where people are being called a nazi, mentally disabled, inter-gender whore.

It's because of the nature of the official forum, that people would stoop to the level of making personal attacks on another person?

I am guessing it is because of your nature, you were banned from the official forum in the first place.[/b]
    ohhhhh dude are u crying?

dont like the topic dont enter it its simple no one is forcing u to enter

ohhhhh dude are u crying?

dont like the topic dont enter it its simple no one is forcing u to enter [/b]
    You're right. I won't. Have fun!

Banned

You're right. I won't. Have fun![/b]
    i can see where moemoney is going though, although he doesnt have to enter a topic, if someone created a topic on the official forums that said
    "pictures of ko4life moderators" and it was a bunch of retarted kids posting pictures, you wouldnt stand up for yourself? i know they do their jobs and the such, but come on people, stop being so childish over what you read.

Banned Senior Member

I would enjoy seeing a "Ko4life moderator" thread on the officials, despite I dont know how long it would last before being locked. Also seeing as how the older members on the forum never had a problem with me, I dont think they would support people trying to bash me :P

Nick

haha back again , seems it went a bit of offtopic.

comon ppl spam the pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greets
    Nick

Banned

- Shurt

Banned

- Shurt[/b]
    no doubt about it

and other pics.. thnx. my sexlife got destroyed for the next..

18 minutes.

HotAsIce

I was gonna make a reply to moemoney, but meh, it looks like hes gone from the topic, so the flaming and bitching can stop :P The first couple pictures came fast, keep them coming, they are a riot!

the_man_slayer

[/b]
    BFD is fuking J in the back of the head

the_man_slayer

[/b]
    haha thats pure felix :wub:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast