piss drunk and pissed

This is a discussion on piss drunk and pissed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf y is this fucking forum in turkish phantom,lutz,shiurt and the rest of wtf r u doing did u give ...
Page: 1

wtf y is this fucking forum in turkish phantom,lutz,shiurt and the rest of wtf r u doing did u give into the worthless fucking tukish race or what i mean just after i finished telling about 100ppl irl about how useless that race is i come home and the only forum ive ever used is in there language.... i hoped this is a hack or w.e but idk im sure therews 10000 other posts but whatever i could careless this is just pathaestic gn all...... pls fix this will''

p.s if this is an april fools joke it aint funny u shouldnt pretend to be a turkish forum as a joke it just insults yr inteelengence

go to bed

get drunk scroll down put your language to englisch and stop crying and act like a men kk

<div class='quotetop'>ALINTI(TheKingOfTheSwing @ Apr 1 2007, 09:42 PM) [snapback]1119268[/snapback]</div>
    wtf y is this fucking forum in turkish phantom,lutz,shiurt and the rest of wtf r u doing did u give into the worthless fucking tukish race or what i mean just after i finished telling about 100ppl irl about how useless that race is i come home and the only forum ive ever used is in there language.... i hoped this is a hack or w.e but idk im sure therews 10000 other posts but whatever i could careless this is just pathaestic gn all...... pls fix this will&#39;&#39;

p.s if this is an april fools joke it aint funny u shouldnt pretend to be a turkish forum as a joke it just insults yr inteelengence[/b]
    I hope you drown in your own vomit.

I hope you drown in your own vomit.[/b]
    i hope you get banned for posting useless crap 24/7

dont ban desi i love the pandabear

wtf y is this fucking forum in turkish phantom,lutz,shiurt and the rest of wtf r u doing did u give into the worthless fucking tukish race or what i mean just after i finished telling about 100ppl irl about how useless that race is i come home and the only forum ive ever used is in there language.... i hoped this is a hack or w.e but idk im sure therews 10000 other posts but whatever i could careless this is just pathaestic gn all...... pls fix this will&#39;&#39;

p.s if this is an april fools joke it aint funny u shouldnt pretend to be a turkish forum as a joke it just insults yr inteelengence[/b]
    k, cya in 5 days

Banned Senior Member

ffs ppl like cama and desi spam useless shit and you ban king?
    bah go die ko4life mods and admins ( except Will and lutz :P )
    im outta this forum

bye