Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Pissed so made a petition

This is a discussion on Pissed so made a petition within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What you should be doing is proving that K2 has ways of checking your computer without your consent or knowledge, ...
Page: 3

Infinitemadness

What you should be doing is proving that K2 has ways of checking your computer without your consent or knowledge, violating the privacy laws. Im not that great with computers, and I dont have alot of time to devote to any such things, but someone might. I do have one piece of evidence when someone finds the actual way they do it, let me know when you do, and I'll provide you with the conversation of a gm proving they do. But one without the other is just not good enough.

On another note: You are right, they have lawyers that make it air tight, and they will find all sorts of loopholes to make sure it's swayed there way.

See the part of, "We may change this TOS without notifying anyone at anytime..."

runordie

"24. MoeMoneyMaker K2 Customer Services are the best ever, they gave me free Chitin Shields and rolled backed my account several times. Good job guys well done "

lol nice comment

shane88

wont do shit but signed it neways

Phosgene

Oh look another one of these.[/b]

Hadouken

next time when you do this make sure you spell things right and dont miss out things it looks unpofessional "againt the first amendment rights of the United Staes"

These companies hire good lawyers to make sure TOS is water tight if not they would be liable for a lot - but unfortunatly they arent.

Cama : I think this is number 13.[/b]
    they've been liable a couple times any one with a brain can do it me and a freind did and ppl got fired and new tos came but im sure theres holes everyone and everyone has a hole just need a hose to flush it out

what is this...the 10th one now?[/b]
    Wish it was that low

jeff1991

Krepin

Gå i seng med dig lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123