Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

pk in c west?

This is a discussion on pk in c west? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Big Meeting with all english players would solve it, we could get 10+ clans to get on c west it ...
Page: 3

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Big Meeting with all english players would solve it, we could get 10+ clans to get on c west it is actualy 1 whole server in KO that does not let Turkish ppl to enter. Many ppl got really addicted to their server so it will be hard to sway them to move and leave their characters/friends/items.

Menino_Lindo

All new servers have koxpers when it's recent, i looked it from diez, c-west and now to ionia.

Big Meeting with all english players would solve it, we could get 10+ clans to get on c west it is actualy 1 whole server in KO that does not let Turkish ppl to enter. Many ppl got really addicted to their server so it will be hard to sway them to move and leave their characters/friends/items.[/b]
    go human side

if k2 would allow reasonable server transfers (no godly items just chars and basics) c-west would be instantly viable as english players would move back there.

however, people just have too much invested in time and money on other servers for that to happen all at once. c-west will always have a dedicated english presence just to avoid the turkaturka agababa sie fak ur mather kankakanka. (even if it resembles a private server in terms of pk)

Alibaba85

If you didn't go around telling everyone how shit and dead you think C-West is, everyone could have an active, fun, english speaking server with PK zones full and less "crazy" items then any other server. Kinda like how KO used to be.[/b]

i live on Cwest. I dont pk on my lvl 81mage much these days as cz isnt as busy at the moment...im sure its temporary. But RLB..... as an orc I take my lvl 68 mage there and most times you can barely get one orc party....and you fight 2-3 full human parties nightly.

buy an RLB character , come cwest , go orc and pm Draven..... need a duffer and 1920healers especially in RLB for orc side, we constantly fight parties that have 2-4 priests - duffers/full healers. Its hella fun!!! Me and Midgit, aka Brew / BambiSandwich....... we have so much fun playing mage pingpong on the humans as a 2 man party....we own xD!

my dcz mage...... well dcz sux but sometimes its better pk than cz, depends on the hackers.

cwest cz used to be so full a couple of months back
    when a lot of the top human clans were around ( Dead , afk, freestyle,nevermore,freaks some others i forgot XD )

there used to be like 50+ ppl in cz especially in the weekends
    (used to enter cz , press alt and get a number like 50+ )

Bin quin que t une pédale :lol: <3[/b]
    Pas mal vos messages cachés !! ^^

Svooni

well pk at cwest pretty sux.
    1. u go human and get killed by 101247233421341235 orcs at the same time
    or.
    2. u go orc and dont have any1 to kill
    and if u r lucky u meet a top 1 clan with duffhackers >.< really ggs

Lati

and if u r lucky u meet a top 1 clan with duffhackers >.< really ggs[/b]
    So MM are hackers, right? :lol:

stifler

soon human side will get some new ppl :X

yeap =D

Lati

Finally, there will be pk : )
    Go human and pwn our asses

King0fKingZ

ionia is full of cheaters,dupers..
    ionia exists 1 month and is already further than cwest

always said slow and steady wins the race =D

Svooni

So MM are hackers, right? :lol:[/b]
    well iam not sure if they hack or party with hackers. but i always get duff hacked when i fight them. and its just when i fight them. so its lil bit wierd. maybe iam wrong. but many humans told me the same shit happens to them =) :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast