View Poll Results: Your pvp style

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like bash newbs in full party, and gain 20k NPs per day

44 17.89%
  • I like pvp chalanges and fight solo against few ppl, and i dont care if i lose 50 or 500 NPs (AKA the "wtf is /town?" group)

184 74.80%
  • What pvp means ?!?

18 7.32%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

PK - do you have balls to die ?

This is a discussion on PK - do you have balls to die ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What are your feels about PK nowadays ? Im battlepriest on Ares server (if u dont know this :P), so ...
Page: 1

What are your feels about PK nowadays ?

Im battlepriest on Ares server (if u dont know this :P), so its not easy to pk between those 80lvl chars with +2/+3 uniques.
    But its fun and chalange for me to fight solo against 3 or 4ppl or more, sometimes i success to kill some of them, but sometimes im not.
    I dont really care if i lose 50 np or 500nps. In typical solo i dont run if i redball like most rouges/warriors do.

What your opinions about pking nowadays ?
    I know it may look different for every server.

Priestontale

Trying for 1m nps so i usually /town if theres more then 4 orcs on me

I dont solo pk very much. I'll town ofc if there's a lot of orcs behind me and my party's dead.

Well, nowadays it seems like nps mean the world to most ppl. I've had a few times where I've gone on losing streaks of 400-500 nps within 45 seconds, because I go back out and fight, and don't typically run from ppl unless it's trying to thin out a pack or get someone alone, or waiting for malice/para to run out.

I play on diez as a mage and do go solo quite a bit and have fun with it. Just gets on my nerves when some sin comes up, runs thru his combo and doesnt' get you below half when he redballs and runs. I leeroy into full parties at times because I get tired of having a full party chase me for 5 minutes just to make 12 nps or w/e. Some people only pk with duffers (you know who you are) or bps that always use malice and or parasite on a mage in a 1v1. But I guess that's their idea of fun pking.

I enjoy trying to tank 2-3 sins or warriors or whatever, and coming away with a victory. If not, oh well, it's only 50 nps....I'll go take 64 back from them or whoever crosses my path first.

Priestontale

Well, nowadays it seems like nps mean the world to most ppl. I've had a few times where I've gone on losing streaks of 400-500 nps within 45 seconds, because I go back out and fight, and don't typically run from ppl unless it's trying to thin out a pack or get someone alone, or waiting for malice/para to run out.

I play on diez as a mage and do go solo quite a bit and have fun with it. Just gets on my nerves when some sin comes up, runs thru his combo and doesnt' get you below half when he redballs and runs. I leeroy into full parties at times because I get tired of having a full party chase me for 5 minutes just to make 12 nps or w/e. Some people only pk with duffers (you know who you are) or bps that always use malice and or parasite on a mage in a 1v1. But I guess that's their idea of fun pking.

I enjoy trying to tank 2-3 sins or warriors or whatever, and coming away with a victory. If not, oh well, it's only 50 nps....I'll go take 64 back from them or whoever crosses my path first.[/b]

you only loose 50 nps... i loose aroud 67

Banned

its fun to die in pk cuz then u want to go kill some more to make NPs back. in ur pking and dont want to die then u shouldnt be in cz

Priestontale

its fun to die in pk cuz then u want to go kill some more to make NPs back. in ur pking and dont want to die then u shouldnt be in cz [/b]

LoL... do you go to cz to die? I go to cz to gain nps, if im just loosing nps then i go lvl.

Flonne

i myself is a g1 bp, thanks to the valkyrie armors few ppl notice, and pking has become extremely gay.
    i either get gang banged, fully duffed and gang banged or fully duffed, gang banged and get acid pots thrown at me.
    was thinking of NTing to avoid all that crap, but then i realized humans arent that good either :x

I enjoy trying to tank 2-3 sins or warriors or whatever, and coming away with a victory. If not, oh well, it's only 50 nps....I'll go take 64 back from them or whoever crosses my path first.[/b]
    Leeeroing is also a part of my pk style, i like to traget someone in full party, between 2-3 warrios and 2 full healers, and sometimes i manage to get "him" :P *but of course ill die 1 sec later
    Im observing also when im scouting bowl for bosses, like warriors or sins avoid me making a big circle, but they will try their luck if ill be alone and they will be in 3 or more ppl.

Banned

i myself is a g1 bp, thanks to the valkyrie armors few ppl notice, and pking became extremely gay.
    i either get gang banged, fully duffed and gang banged or fully duffed, gang banged and get acid pots thrown at me.
    was thinking of NTing to avoid all that crap, but then i realized humans arent that good either :x[/b]
    flonne is noob ftw! :unsure:

NoMercy

Solo ftw ! more challenges and no1 leech your nps.

Banned

LoL... do you go to cz to die? I go to cz to gain nps, if im just loosing nps then i go lvl.[/b]
    i go to CZ to have fun. i also expect to die when i go, as should everyone. with 2 party healers glarfist expected no more than 2 deaths in 30 mins of pk and that happened only few from what i saw.

i /town like im getting paid to do it

everyone say noob dont town fight but considering only time ppl fight me is if its like 50 vs me 1 i town if im given opurtunity

Priestontale

i go to CZ to have fun. i also expect to die when i go, as should everyone. with 2 party healers glarfist expected no more than 2 deaths in 30 mins of pk and that happened only few from what i saw.[/b]

yes im not saying i dont want to go to cz and die im just saying that i wont if i dont have to.. NP transfer ftl?

well i usually used to leeroy when im pking, unless im in a party, cuz than i try to be a party pker and stay with the party
    but i dont run away from battles in cz, only if its like 10+ vs me (alone) cuz im screwed for 100% and im using my brains also xD
    the ppl i hate is, when they come to 1v1 me, than they run away cuz they are losing and they are like "oh em gee my precioussss 50 nps are gonna be lost halp me!"

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast