View Poll Results: Your pvp style

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like bash newbs in full party, and gain 20k NPs per day

44 17.89%
  • I like pvp chalanges and fight solo against few ppl, and i dont care if i lose 50 or 500 NPs (AKA the "wtf is /town?" group)

184 74.80%
  • What pvp means ?!?

18 7.32%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

PK - do you have balls to die ?

This is a discussion on PK - do you have balls to die ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LoL... do you go to cz to die? I go to cz to gain nps, if im just loosing nps ...
Page: 2

LoL... do you go to cz to die? I go to cz to gain nps, if im just loosing nps then i go lvl.[/b]
    Im going to cz to get fun, not to get NPs.

Gaining NPs its not same as PKing,
    because nowadays cz look like:
    50 humans chase for 5 orcs (or vice versa) or
    50 humans surround orc base and looking for alive orc (or vice versa)
    for me its bashing/gaining NPs nothing more.
    I like pking like 4v4 or equel parties but not so crowded, i like challanges 1v2-3-4-or more.
    There is space for every aspect of pking like skill/lvl/equipment. And there is no difference if i die or not, if i will lost
    my NPs or not, of course its nice if i manage to survive

R34P3R_Magikz

i'd say i could'nt give a sh** about np i played solo 90% of the time while i was human and playing. often stayed away from the packs of human an just went my own way and found quite a few duels lost some won some but most times still tryed to beat the guy if he/she beat me

Flonne

flonne is noob ftw! :unsure:[/b]
    ffs wheres ur pet kangaroo

I think I'm gonna go for the second choice, "wtf is /town?"

Havvk

well have balls to die or have skills to dont die...personally when im in bowl and 5 sins chase me duffed ofc i wont gift my nps to a
    gay bunch of runers that in 1 v 1 would redball and try lightfeet to scape,so i try to use my gear and skills to save my ass :lol:

i like 1 v 1 but ill never do it against babashopers with +2 uniques or dupers with lugias +8 and ppl who use valkrye to hide the
    SD helmet or shit like that,i know who those ppl are and when they run to 1 v 1 just ignore them

As mage, I die quite often when "tanking" 3-4 opponents but I almost always end up killing at least 1, so im happy with that. I went to cz to have fun not gain quick NP. If I wanted to gain fast national points I would be a warrior.

Back when I was priest it didnt matter if there were 3-5 people hitting on me, I'd end up raping them all These days its hard to even find 5 people alone, most of the time its exactly like wars and you get ganged, nothing more.

Kailean

2-8 vs 8-whole town :P
    pking is meant to be fun and for me attacking 1 man in a full party aint too funny h34r:

ps: tanking whole town ftw! :lol:

i myself is a g1 bp, thanks to the valkyrie armors few ppl notice, and pking has become extremely gay.
    i either get gang banged, fully duffed and gang banged or fully duffed, gang banged and get acid pots thrown at me.
    was thinking of NTing to avoid all that crap, but then i realized humans arent that good either :x[/b]

+1 u stole my words pk is ridiculous nowdays, with the amount of noobs acid potting and all the fukin noobs following u thinking they can reach a rouge lighfeeting :lol: hehe

CelticFrost

Why /town when i have light feet ?
    But obviosly when i get legcuted or iced and im about to die i just /town. If you dont care loosing nps then come ares 1 cz to donate me some !

well have balls to die or have skills to dont die...personally when im in bowl and 5 sins chase me duffed ofc i wont gift my nps to a
    gay bunch of runers that in 1 v 1 would redball and try lightfeet to scape,so i try to use my gear and skills to save my ass :lol:[/b]
    cuz ur noob. Atleast u should choice a chicken sin to kill and then u die XD

xAraChNiDx

I'd like to know what server/side this 73% comes from, definately not diez and definately not orc side.

im tired of pussies towning in 1v1's, running as soon as theyre not stunned, and parasiting/tormenting when its 5v1 against a mage running solo.

i prefer the challenge and i dont mind donating a little np, because its the fights that you shouldn't win but do that are the most memorable.

i will use gate in pvp if im duffed or about to get severely ganged, but i see that as fair as it is a skill and can be cancelled with a couple of well timed hits.

I never town, Towning is for homo's.

wtf is /town?

rarely town... unless the entire orc base is chasing me

some make me sig with /town user in it xD

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast