View Poll Results: Your pvp style

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like bash newbs in full party, and gain 20k NPs per day

44 17.89%
  • I like pvp chalanges and fight solo against few ppl, and i dont care if i lose 50 or 500 NPs (AKA the "wtf is /town?" group)

184 74.80%
  • What pvp means ?!?

18 7.32%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

PK - do you have balls to die ?

This is a discussion on PK - do you have balls to die ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just wondering, would having a leet mage tping u out of danger at 1hp come under '/towning'? or would that ...
Page: 3

Kain_the_heartbreaker

just wondering, would having a leet mage tping u out of danger at 1hp come under '/towning'? or would that be considered skills? And especially wot about those mages that tp his/her whole party back to town if they are losing? And would gating be considered pussy too?

personally i think priests are allowed to /town gate if the melees in their party dies cuz u cant really expect the guy to waste his pots and scrolls tanking 123215214321 enemies and not doing any dmg back

Heim4teil

PvP?? can i eat it^^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

for the most part...i fought til death...if someone could actually kill me then they deserved the np that is if they could kill me before i ran out of pots...if i was down to lets say 3 pots id just town it lol thats not worthy of my np ud have to kill me when im not dying to a technicality such as out of pots

Todays pking:

What are they waiting for,*for*me*?*:P*no,*they*dont*even*try*to*come*to *me*alone,*they*need*min*8*ppl*to*come*to me* :blink:

here i was taking 1v1 with dellymre, but it doesnt look like 1v1 :P as u see i didnt win :lol:

5ppl isnt enough to take me, 3 of them resigned to chase for me, 1 sin died, warrior tonwed ..gay

Its typical on ares, and all top orcs clan like perfectchoice, badcompany, letsrock, justice, orc, wearesosorry and more used to gang bang,
    there arent a single person who will try to do 1v1 :angry:

little_painter

i prefeer doin lerroy solo with seeking aprty open and blocked..
    i often get gangbanged cause im a mage.. i never see a warrior solo.. always 1 or 3 preists with him

and 1 rouge never alone

always in grouops like wolfs -.-

heimdalll

Hey everyone are good guns in crowd...i can tell that becouse in DCZ 20vs 3 or 4 ....that 4 poor guys die (i am one of them)
    and when u get tham 1 on 1 they run like a pus... preciousss nps......

btw what" /town" mean ?

Priestontale

Todays pking:

What are they waiting for,*for*me*?*:P*no,*they*dont*even*try*to*come*to *me*alone,*they*need*min*8*ppl*to*come*to me* :blink:

here i was taking 1v1 with dellymre, but it doesnt look like 1v1 :P as u see i didnt win :lol:

5ppl isnt enough to take me, 3 of them resigned to chase for me, 1 sin died, warrior tonwed ..gay

Its typical on ares, and all top orcs clan like perfectchoice, badcompany, letsrock, justice, orc, wearesosorry and more used to gang bang,
    there arent a single person who will try to do 1v1 :angry:[/b]

Im orc now.. pm me for a good ol' fashion BP 1v1 ok??

CelticFrost

You want everyone to 1vs1 with you ?
    People want to have fun pking with their friends and earn good nps not to fight in 1vs1s to show how good they are.

heimdalll

Its not to show how good u r (for me ) its to have fun...becouse taking nps in 8member party sux....For me 1on1 is fun pk....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I use to pk alot solo , because of this I would raid a party take out the weakest 1st and if I died I died never bothered me as I normally take a few ppl with me.

When I last played on Felix CZ had changed alot from when I was really active and solo pk at 72 was alot harder. I was fighting lvl 75+'s and they instted on using DD helms against me in 1 v 1. One sin even put on a DD talia and was spamming rice cakes, seeing this was the final nail in the coffin for me as I didn't see the fun in pking any more.

I always solo... but in DCZ :lol: CZ too many lvl 70+ im only lvl 64, and yeah i hate it when ppl duff me when im alone atleast the party should fight me without debuffing me and they acid pot me because they could'nt kill me.....i don't even wear any weapon defense i only have DD and Spear shield incase im in a 1 on 1 and noobs come attack me. I don't gain very much np probably because duffs and being ganged on, i guess i'll go into partys too :lol:

kin

you only loose 50 nps... i loose aroud 67[/b]

you lose 67...? i lose 80 per death on d1...
    on d2 however...you lose only 50 no matter your ladder points...

as for my pk'ing...i often solo or pk with clannies...
    but i will /town if there is loads of orcs chasing meor when i'm duffed running from 4 sins...i like to leeroy but not stupid to die for no cause...

however...in a 1v1...as long as it's a fair fight...i won't town even if i know i'm gonna lose...many people 1v1 me before...sometimes i win sometimes i lose...but they know i won't run from a fair fight...

I love 1v1's, but it gets so frustrating with all the runners in CZ. /town should be removed. no other game has an instant port in PK like KO does.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I love 1v1's, but it gets so frustrating with all the runners in CZ. /town should be removed. no other game has an instant port in PK like KO does.[/b]
    no other game is designed like ko is either

CelticFrost

Since the day i started playing KO and i joined the forum communite, people say that "pk isnt like it used to be anymore...", "pk is not fun anymore".

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast