View Poll Results: Your pvp style

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like bash newbs in full party, and gain 20k NPs per day

44 17.89%
  • I like pvp chalanges and fight solo against few ppl, and i dont care if i lose 50 or 500 NPs (AKA the "wtf is /town?" group)

184 74.80%
  • What pvp means ?!?

18 7.32%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

PK - do you have balls to die ?

This is a discussion on PK - do you have balls to die ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i voted "what pvp is" :lol: also only thing i do when i pk is NEVER TOWN...
Page: 4

Banned

i voted "what pvp is" :lol:

also only thing i do when i pk is NEVER TOWN

LiekProAndStuff

im surprised by how many ppl havn't said the bashing newbs in a full party
    i often pk solo (especially in dcz but in cz also) and have started to notice fewer and fewer people like me, people always seem to be in groups of 3+ and as such it is almost impossible to solo pk these days especially with my low lvl in cz
    and kin u need to update ur sig XD lwl 62 warrior ftw

HunterMark

I like to take newbs in full parties cuz I like to gain NPs and PK w my friends

I dont like to PK solo cuz even if I can win some 2-3vs1... you always get backstab by a rogue popping on you

this is going to piss some people off...but.......

ROGUES ARE PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually warriors are the biggest pussies. they throw on their DD helm, sometimes other defense armors, and then you get them redballing and they shield up run away and pot then town... rofl

yeah, i've seen that...but compare that to the amount of rogues that do that...they just dont need the shield....

....how many times has a rogue got the kill because he can run faster....

...but there are a few good rogues out there...

bash newbs and pro's... i dont do 1v1 or similar, its too pussy'ed

"uhh you have a priest next to you he healed you" whine whine whine, aka suck my cock

I've been a BP for quite a long time, not to toot my own horn but probably the first BP on Ares which turns out to be on all USKO, but anyways as a BP you shouldn't expect 1v1s, I've never expected it, cuz honestly the only challenge 1v1 would be another BP. But of course u get the odd lvl 80 warriors give a few 1v1s, theres some mages that try to 1v1 but mostly they are stun mages, and rogues well they try to give 1v1s but most run when red balling, then come back when u have 4-5 people on ya.

/TOWN-ing is built for the soloer mainly imo, cuz in a well built party you shouldn't have to town ever, all karus/humans on you it shouldn't matter too much if ur organized enough to target kill them/AOE them all.

dpierre6

yeah when i played, did'nt /town since KE, would'nt run 1v1 ( unless scrolls or more ppl were coming),
    but i lerroyed and fought 2-3-4-5~8 v1 to much when i soloed or even in parties... probably explains why i had 400k np b4 i quit <_<
    The only fun left in pk is to run into a group of ppl and see if you can take out some or all before ending back up in town :lol:
    Only thing i hated about pking is after you beat alot of ppl 1v1 or 2v1 (and you&#39;re labeled an offical proogrammır/cheater/gg) your always the first target out of any group in cz :angry:

Todays pking:

What are they waiting for, for me ? :P no, they dont even try to come to me alone, they need min 8 ppl to come to me :blink:

here i was taking 1v1 with dellymre, but it doesnt look like 1v1 :P as u see i didnt win :lol:

5ppl isnt enough to take me, 3 of them resigned to chase for me, 1 sin died, warrior tonwed ..gay

Its typical on ares, and all top orcs clan like perfectchoice, badcompany, letsrock, justice, orc, wearesosorry and more used to gang bang,
    there arent a single person who will try to do 1v1 :angry:[/b]
    Man ask Hostile how they get pwned by BadCompany. Our fights look like that , Hostile : 3 Priest , 1 mage , 2-3 warriors. Due to our clan migration to WoW our party was like this : 1 warrior (me and my gear sucks bad coz i got the char and i didnt geared it yet), 2 archers , 2 mages and 1 buffer (one of the mage 4garfield wasnt in vent) . Ask them how they got pwned and in second fight when we took their priests they party-towned. We usually pk in clan party&#39;s and i say we usually offer pretty nice fights to our oponents , but i can tell you this you pwned me when i used to play iDent1tyunkown. I like your pk style Nealia and i think your one of the best BPs on ares atm. And yes i love to go solo in a full party and aim for the mage or a BP bellow lvl 72. :P

Mike_Miller

well pk solo is no fun anymore. pk is no long for good 1vs1&#39;s or respectable clan vs clan 8er&#39;s or just to take a break from leveling. all solo pk has been cut outa the game by sissys who town and have mages tp out or have clannie jump in at the end or dont leave town wiht out three full partys of 8or mad duffs.

i pk most of the time solo, i dont even try to kill solo mages or int presit. i try to dismantal partys and i like good 2vs1. i dont mind loosing 1vs1. i dont mind looseing np. alot of times ill run into full 8ers and try to take 1 person out. the level of cz has been raised by clans liek patriot, ready2die. i think ready2die is probly the best pk-ing clan atm which is good for nation points but ruining cz for newbys and sub 75level charters with out party.

alot of these sissys now and day wont come outa there base unless full party heal duff and a mage. whihc is smart, for np. but ruining cz becuse the required lvl and ppl to go out. i town to certain partys. like ready2die you cant 1vs1. and you cant kill cause they send a mage back and then have the mage tp them. so i either go around them or dont chases them down cuase you can never catch.

i town to certain partys and certain times. must ill loose np and no human would tell you different

Kailean

you consider patriot as a good pk clan?
    ok, im a human so i dont fight against them in cz, but when they attacked castle i was really shocked... is there a word "teamwork" in their dictionary? :wacko:

Mike_Miller

you consider patriot as a good pk clan?
    ok, im a human so i dont fight against them in cz, but when they attacked castle i was really shocked... is there a word "teamwork" in their dictionary? :wacko:[/b]
    herclues(the old gm...)
    and who ever he is with i ment i guess then. some times he parties with r2d i think. but yea i town if herclues it in party chaseing me cuase i will not give np to gm edit items...

Fluffy

These days its quite bad to solo, especially in dies. Ive seen alot of priests running around with heals above them, rouges/warriors speedhacking and glitching. Its so lame to see how many ppl use speedhack to gatch you and get 50 nps. At 1v1s i never town, never run or anything, if i win or loose the 1v1 i dont mind, atleast pk shouldnt mean to have only nps, you should have fun.
    Dieing is one good thing in this game, and about leoryng, well it says, i often like to go against 1865151 paper mages who have no skill and spamm me fire blade, but its in the old times, now... everyone run around in valkyre being paper mage and wear elixir + god knows what. It dosent stop me leoryng to them afterall.

Love to 1v1 anytime, anywhere with anyone. h34r:

G0D

I never town unless there is dicks like r2d "TRYING TO SAVE THEIR NOOBIE" in a 1vs1 piss&#39;s me off.
    Otherwise yeah i die with honor and proud to die just stop towning from me plax kk?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast