View Poll Results: Your pvp style

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like bash newbs in full party, and gain 20k NPs per day

44 17.89%
  • I like pvp chalanges and fight solo against few ppl, and i dont care if i lose 50 or 500 NPs (AKA the "wtf is /town?" group)

184 74.80%
  • What pvp means ?!?

18 7.32%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

PK - do you have balls to die ?

This is a discussion on PK - do you have balls to die ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kin u need to update ur sig XD lwl 62 warrior ftw[/b] fix it for him... lol I rarely pk ...
Page: 5

ReiRei

kin u need to update ur sig XD lwl 62 warrior ftw[/b]
    fix it for him... lol

I rarely pk anymore. When I do I am on my mage,, love to be in a party of us 3 low lvl ice mages, we make all the warriors in the bowl walk,, and staff em to death.. great fun killing a lvl 65+ warrior with a crappy lvl 60 mage with mp accessories because I never even did the jewel quest yet. Sometimes,, I like to ice them and run and sit while they slowly get uniced.. and then ice them again. lol

I also play my priest, but rarer then ever. And usually that is just in a kin and me party,, if he dies.. I town. No sense wasting pots and make him wait for me in town.

overlordmk2

lol i pk with sh*t in my pants ^^,

(as i dont have uniques, high lvl'ed character)

Im orc now.. pm me for a good ol' fashion BP 1v1 ok??[/b]
    Np, if u see me in cz feel free to 1v1 with me

You want everyone to 1vs1 with you ?
    People want to have fun pking with their friends and earn good nps not to fight in 1vs1s to show how good they are.[/b]
    No i wont, but chasing me with full party for 1 min is a bit comic, dont you think that ?
    or 2-3 pussie sins dont even come close to me, but they will come back with 2 warriors 2 priest and mage to rape me while
    im doing some other fights.

Volcanic

Anyone who towns over a few points is a pussy .

I have about 1.25 million NPs on my retired warrior, and i never ran away. I`ve had some insane fights(and some quick deaths too). The games about fun.

If your towning up every time you see more 3 enimies, WTF is the point in playing?? Still a million nps is still an million nps even if they were aquired lamely.

Oh and i never ran away with a shield, i ran towards players with it(big fuck off to K2 for deleting my shyphoric).

All the best.

Waz.

well i used to prefer to either solo or go in a small party (3 or 4). Usually 8 man parties are a pain since there is always someone who will not stay near the group or attack the correct target.

and i never understood the fascination with NP. I was happy as long as i never lost NP in a session, but the people i saw nova-towning all day were just pathetic. How hard is it to kill AFK unbuffed people? I took extra satisfaction when i killed them being unbuffed in my inn.

Sh11t

what pvp means? ;D

kostacula

I hate to see ppl vs with me and run in his first red ball or slide me h34r:

I want to suggest to disable town in cz

petsmar2

there should be a "little bit of both" option cause when I get tired of all the stealth peices of crap that won't come out or the constant debuffs I tend to go to a full party and own but usually I solo

ks mod is a part of my pk style :X
    esp because im 62 and there are alot of opponents +75 (fear the warrior's with 1k spam damage-.-)

but why 62 vs 75's.. thats again (wtf is /town group ^^)
    only towned when i run out of cure pots and was full debuffed. because it had REALLY no sense to try to "leeroy" even when you knew the guy just need to Z and skill.. without r..

They should have disabled /town in CZ. h34r:

Lilweezy

I dont mind dieing i always try to take some with me b4 i go down. But it gets annoying when there are like 20 humans surrounding me so i jus dont pot and let them kill me. if they want nps that bad let em have em imma get em back later.

Sup3rSlick2

Pvping is always fun, but sometimes it just gay when your in a1 cz and your getting invaded the shit outta. Its crazy at times, but definetly there are a lot of high lvled players out there roaming around with +2/3 uniques. Sometimes I feel that maybe another pk zone should be created? Like Andream land? This while probably lead to an argument, but maybe we should have another pk zone, not like one right now but later when more people are like lvl 75+. One pk zone should be for lvls 70-80, another for 60-69, and the third pk zone could be 50-59 or whatever. But bottom line, pvp is awesome most of the time as long as I have a positive net gain of national points. :P

Sup3rSlick2

Yeah just created my own topic on my idea, so check it out please

Kranitnova

when i play my int priest its mostly in a full clanparty and then i never town, i mostly get tped away while we lure mass amounts of orcs or i simply die to them.

Worse is when i play my friends battlepriest... either u get gangbanged by a bunch of assasins (more then 3 plz or they cant kill me) or when u lure some warrior out and u start redballing him then he screambugs or legcuts u and runs off... or u get acidpotted.

1 vs 1 is impossible nearly in ares server.

so i guess in general im' in the second group.

G0D

1 vs 1 is impossible nearly in ares server.[/b]
    :wub:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast