Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PK doesnt make fun?!

This is a discussion on PK doesnt make fun?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys. I exp and exp and exp. At the end i have my 80 or 83 lvl Char and ...
Page: 1

KingX

Default PK doesnt make fun?!

Hey guys. I exp and exp and exp. At the end i have my 80 or 83 lvl Char and want to pk. Now i have to start make items -.-

After this long term if i want to pk, the fuxkin koxpers come and drop the server down.

ANd k2 makes always new and new features which makes the game more and more sick. i Love the old USKO.

and the game sux more and more

dont u think so too? If we pay money they should be able to stop these koxpers.
    they are intelligent studied ppl. the hackers learned it themselves. 13 years old children...

edit: The people who think that i spam and write down that i need some more time for 50 posts are the real spammers. Everyone starts with 0Posts right?
    damn stop spamming and flaming at once. just debate bout my questions or just dont annoy ppl pls.

Thanks KingX
    Last edited by KingX; 09-30-2009 at 04:38 PM. Reason: spam -.-

Banned

it will take you long time to get 50 posts....

and useually when you exp you pk some times, or when u exp at eslant you find boss, or do bdw / ft / ed and have some luck... thats how u get gear and still can exp

that explains it all

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    wehehe +1
    ontopic: ko has always been like this, live with it or quit.

and useually when you exp you pk some times, or when u exp at eslant you find boss, or do bdw / ft / ed and have some luck... thats how u get gear and still can exp
    ok we get that ppl need 50 post .. but what i dont get is when ppl make topics every one comes in flaming them about how they dont have 50 post but, my question is how are they ever gonna get 50 posts with out posting? ( i dont think i had 50 post b 4 the change but scince my account is old they gave me free posts :P)

GxD

i need more +20 posts spam spam

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    wehehe +1
    ontopic: ko has always been like this, live with it or quit.
    Agreed ... and I doubt it's ever going to change. The game would need an entirely new restyling, new staff on it (cuz them boyz be slackazzz) and new engine to be safe from koxpers, be free of bugs and get rid of those annoying douches.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

"13 years old children"

that made me el oh el

Banned

zzz it seems anyone who doesnt have 50 posts everyone just replys with stupid comments on about how they are trying to reach 50 posts? lol what are people with below 50 posts not allowed to make topics because people will just flame them

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmashUp View Post
    zzz it seems anyone who doesnt have 50 posts everyone just replys with stupid comments on about how they are trying to reach 50 posts? lol what are people with below 50 posts not allowed to make topics because people will just flame them
    U wonder why ?

[ame="http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2509780#post2509780"]Moradon Dragon - Page 6[/ame]

Thats why... <--- check last post.

He continue to spam even now

AHEM.... this is exactly what my topic was for..... maybe this person just wants 50 posts, maybe they actually wanna discuss what they said, regardless, he made a topic and put out an idea and all u have to respond with is "it will take you long time to get 50 posts.... " honestly its ppl like you who i would say are spamming the forums for posts.... what is the point of pointing out thats he got under 50 posts.... sso what? now we dont even like to give respect to good people just bc there post count is low....seriously its fucking stupid

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    U wonder why ?

Moradon Dragon - Page 6

Thats why... <--- check last post.

He continue to spam even now
    any people like you..... who cares!!!!!! how is he supposed to get his 50 posts, without putting out some useless shit............ not everybody has an educated reply to the stuff that other members post about. not everyone has the interest to talk real about ko, but they wanna sell there shit...................we should just get rid of the stupid 50 post thing, and make it so that its all on the ppl who are selling/buying to decide if they wanna trust them...... if u dont trust somebody then get a vouch or gtfo

amparnell

Like ive always said, get over the hackers. They arent going away anytime soon. just pk and have fun killing other people that dont hack.

Banned

u don't have to MAKE topics to get 50 posts, you can reply on other people posts, without spaming the forum

u don't have to MAKE topics to get 50 posts, you can reply on other people posts, without spaming the forum

+1

80% of ko4life is just spam.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast