Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PK doesnt make fun?!

This is a discussion on PK doesnt make fun?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; been 2 years he's registered if he really wanted to have post b4, he would of been spamming years ago... ...
Page: 2

Anal Rapist Senior Member

been 2 years he's registered if he really wanted to have post b4, he would of been spamming years ago...

Yes I know people will come up with shits like: You didn't need 50post before to sell anything bla bla bla..

and i'll reply, get off his d1ck and leave it as it his...

sacrid

players make it fun...

KingX

Quote Originally Posted by wotsinmepantsnow View Post
    Agreed ... and I doubt it's ever going to change. The game would need an entirely new restyling, new staff on it (cuz them boyz be slackazzz) and new engine to be safe from koxpers, be free of bugs and get rid of those annoying douches.

more features means more bugs. if they would want to stop bugs or bann kospers. they could. But they dont want to. Even on PrivateKo you get scanned easily. They wrote the game maaan -.-

they need the koxpers to make more money i think

-------------------------------------
    thy saint

Funny thing about it is, you can go to private servers these days with 1-3 man staff and still get better support/ less bugs in the server. Hell, a lot of them have stopped cheating for the majority. K2 are not dumb, they make millions(?) of dollars a year. They are just lazy and don't give a shit, and us KO players are only contributing to there laziness.

mirek

pk is all the tiem very fun for me

All of you crying about people making posts/threads to reach their 50 postcount, you're spamming just as much as they are and there is really no difference at all...
    Maybe even their stuff is more useful then yours because most of them actually tries to talk about SOMETHING other then flaming.

StarBux

have a job and drop some $$$$ in the market section of Ko4life and then your good to go

and yes the number of $ symbols does represent how many figures you will want to pay if you want good gear.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU9HnOgwhOo&feature=fvw]YouTube - Tekitha-Walking Through The Darkness[/ame]

amparnell

hey StarBux youre one post closer to 50! gogogogo! xD

youshi

useless spam, like my one...
    ye we already knew there is alot k0xpers.

xp is gay just go ardream or something

Quote Originally Posted by KingX View Post
    Hey guys. I exp and exp and exp. At the end i have my 80 or 83 lvl Char and want to pk. Now i have to start make items -.-

After this long term if i want to pk, the fuxkin koxpers come and drop the server down.

ANd k2 makes always new and new features which makes the game more and more sick. i Love the old USKO.

and the game sux more and more

dont u think so too? If we pay money they should be able to stop these koxpers.
    they are intelligent studied ppl. the hackers learned it themselves. 13 years old children...

if u still play ko u either :

1.retarded
    2.turk(see 1)
    3. ... no thats all

and u talk about koxpers and hax, 4 years ago u would find same posts about it(and autoloot along witch dupe was popular also). So ask your self will Mgame gonna fix it and k2 ban cheaters . This game died after they made 3rd or 4th server and premium log in. Now u just play on dead body.

i watch the forum from time to time and i am glad I left ko long time ago.

come c-west I must admit that I havn't seen a single hacker in PK for a long time. EXCEPT when it is Bifrost time cuz they go for the monument BUT then just get a mage and then you have an ekstra k or 2 when they get in bf ;o

Quote Originally Posted by KingX View Post
    more features means more bugs. if they would want to stop bugs or bann kospers. they could. But they dont want to. Even on PrivateKo you get scanned easily. They wrote the game maaan -.-

they need the koxpers to make more money i think

-------------------------------------
    thy saint
    I played Europeko, Risingko, Darkko and LOTS of other private servers. All of these servers is servers where the items ingame has a value in usd cuz it is not 100% pk. In these servers I see tons of people banned every single day cuz of "auto ban system" which is they just scan everyones computer or something like that.

K2 would be able to stop cheats if they wanted too just like you say. But they don't want to cuz haxxors give them money. . . .

I'll bet that k2 would be able to make almost as much money as wow or at least half of what blizzard is making on wow if they just got rid of haxx and bugs... Almost all the gg's who spend lots of cash on this game quit and go play wow .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast