Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

pl's accts. being hack.......

This is a discussion on pl's accts. being hack....... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought an account changed password nd email and i still got hacked lmfao...
Page: 4

hashey100

i bought an account changed password nd email and i still got hacked lmfao

Yes I know, that is what I said.[/b]
    lol. shut the fark down ahaha.. but yeh it sucks how ppls are being hacked.. i dont think its anything to worry about tho. its probably sharers that "trusted" there friends and then got farked over.

I lost all my items and coins in the last thursday manteinance .... I'll accept thats my fault if someone can explain me how the "hacker" could taken 30 items + from my inn and inventory when HE just got like 20 sec on my acc in the first DC and he must get dc from cz (because my clan mate told me that noone logged my acc in the server 1) run to the inn hostes in moradon and take my items and trade 'em , I kept dcing him and getting dc every 5 sec (so he should log outside moradon) tryng to change my pass but gamersfirst didnt allow me to do it because the acc must be off line (so stupid I think), so I think thats a bug or something. btw I got some items from my friend jass after I got "Hacked" and some coins from a clan mate, sold them making like 200 mill and got wiped the coins the next day (the same happened to my priest acc lvl 62 and I lost the items that I was wearing and every coin from my inventory and inn hostes twice)

P.S. If someone is going to hack me is so rare that he does it after manteinance while I am on my acc, he just can wait me to log off my acc do it and exchange my nps for medals also.

am worse than on my last hack

i got hacked 21gb off 3 chars and inn and he bought 5k HP pots for me and he moved sealed items between chars inventory and took all the quests items from inn and they were full 2 pages

all that in less 30 seconds and i was just re-logging from b1 to b2

Banned

lol, your saying private servers have more security than usko?[/b]
    ACtually yeah... they do.... Some private servers can avoid koxp and tbl editing which USKO can never do :S there are also some new farming systems that make duping impossible etc. Also privates dont lagg like usko

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

ACtually yeah... they do.... Some private servers can avoid koxp and tbl editing which USKO can never do :S there are also some new farming systems that make duping impossible etc. Also privates dont lagg like usko[/b]
    lagg has nothing to do with securiety....just popularity....no one does something for nothing ...most private servers are trojans to get your usko and other ko information like jpko and koko to sell for usd.....chars and items noahs etc....witch to me is unsafe to trust a server that is not responcible for anything that may happen to you....usko would not try to hack you.....that is secure....

CeFurkan

only 3 way
    scammed by one of the ppl u have trusted
    second way keylog
    third way is same id and password using at somewhere else like private server

ruenz

only 3 way
    scammed by one of the ppl u have trusted
    second way keylog
    third way is same id and password using at somewhere else like private server[/b]
    LMFAO this dude is a mod on the HF forums.

Bot much? :lol:

Banned

LMFAO this dude is a mod on the HF forums.

Bot much? :lol:[/b]
    Funny, ill laugh later tho.

Ickeras

a wise fbi agent said that gms get paid for hacking accounts.[/b]
    :lol: was it Buddah that told you this :lol:

xCONVICTEDx

^^ haha buddah i think its k2 banning below lvl 30s with 20+ gbs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234