Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Plat prem not working?

This is a discussion on Plat prem not working? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well....just cashed check in bank to buy plat tomorow....i guess i wont until this gets figured out. Please keep me/us ...
Page: 2

Well....just cashed check in bank to buy plat tomorow....i guess i wont until this gets figured out.

Please keep me/us up to date on what ko has to say....i think this will help many people to know their is a problem.

Guys I honestly now don't think theres a problem look at it this way

was getting 96k exp at lvl 50 on trolls then at lvl 51 got 48k then at lvl 61 started getting 24k nd now that exp event on carn is gone we're getting 12k -_- we just need to find something better to level on

u guys r retarted do u not read wen u log on the new server it said b4 today 200% coin increase and 100% exp increase ends march 25th wats today=o? 25th so no it back t o normal wit the regular exp we suposed to get from plat go get gold prem and see the diff..also wne u hit 51 u get less exp and wen u hit 61 u get less exp half keeps geting to half

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Go ahead and buy plat if your planning on getting it. theres nothing wrong. a lot of people were just shocked cause it was such a big exp event. if your 51+ you'll see yourself getting double the exp you were before.

yea... its sad.... >_>

kibal

i think is working fine , i got 12k per harpy at 62 , if i dont remeber bad at same lvl i was getting like 7-8k in girakon with gp.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

i think is working fine , i got 12k per harpy at 62 , if i dont remeber bad at same lvl i was getting like 7-8k in girakon with gp.[/b]
    i will never buy premium again ';-]

Damn i feel like a noob, it was just such a big shock, i never read the 100% exp and 200% coin stuff lol, all good now

nocomment

i think is working fine , i got 12k per harpy at 62 , if i dont remeber bad at same lvl i was getting like 7-8k in girakon with gp.[/b]
    its normal exp with plat 12k per harpy :-0

iiason

gira workin nicely.

Damn i feel like a noob, it was just such a big shock, i never read the 100% exp and 200% coin stuff lol, all good now[/b]
    If you used to log carnac 1 you probably didn't see any announcement about these bonuses just like me.
    I just noticed it when I logged into carnac 2 =D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12