Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Platinum premium

This is a discussion on Platinum premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thanks god i quitted hahahahahahahah ko = offical fucked up game ![/b] KO has allways been annoying to lvl you ...
Page: 12

TouchMyBlade

thanks god i quitted hahahahahahahah
    ko = offical fucked up game ![/b]

KO has allways been annoying to lvl you have to spend countless hours to obtain lvl 80 and usualy ppl have to share accoutns or have no life or both

Thats whats good about WOW it is easier and way more interesting to lvl and you can do most of it solo.

KO are on the right track they needed to make lvl 80 easier to obtain so more ppl played the game and didnt quit or stay lvl 59.

But it also should have been at no additional cost and across the bored. I believe thats why WOW is so popular you pay a one off month fee no differeing lvls of premium and the lvling is easier and quests are fun. They do expansions often enough to keep it interesting so the rich and the poor can play.

In KO you need to have money to burn or alot of time sometimes both. Unfortunatly often its the more annoying ppl or lower skilled players that have the money and many very skilled player that dont have the money or arnt willing to spend it on the game quit or never get anywhere cos they dont have the time or money to keep up with the babshopping and new PUS stuff that they just cant afford.

Compare a peron lvling 0-80 with bronze premium only with someone running platnium and exp scrolls. Its a big difference. If the game isnt balanced then its not fun for alot of the players. KO would probally make more money haveing one premium at a modest prices with the Plaitnum benifits. They wont attract new players they will just make the rich ones get their lvl faster. Think how many more ppl would play if they could lvl as fast as everyone else. Heaps of ppl i know would go 60+ or 70+ and therefore get a larger amount of ppl paying a lower set premium instead of gettin the excisiting players who buy gold to just simply pay more.

I speak in general as I would buy the platnium like I have bought gold cos i want the benifits and want to stay competitive but its some of my friends that this will effect and in turn that effects my gaming experience.

Good for the baba's bad for the strugglers. Bad overall for fair fun game play.

Nice, now we only need 1 more premium xD to have all the premiums japko got also! me want Crystal premium!

Btw now i lol even more at Kloud who nolifed to 80 with 2-4 sharers..

BoShkE

Omg this is just terrible

ko will dissaper in 10, 9, 8,

1 ...

asenptot

its just the incoming true.
    we all know when all chars will be +75 that easy.
    the new lv 90 patch will be launched.[/b]
    realy you guys

There NEVER EVER gonna be a lvl 90 patch, the game isnt made for lvl 90

look at japko ---> 2years in front of usko ----> still max lvl 80!

finaly faster lvling to 80

Nick

just bought gold premium , and then thinking. FUCK I SPENDED 25 DOLLAR FOR A LAGGY SERVER

they try more and more to rip off money for real

sexy Owa

realy you guys

There NEVER EVER gonna be a lvl 90 patch, the game isnt made for lvl 90

look at japko ---> 2years in front of usko ----> still max lvl 80![/b]
    i was told jap ko's level cap is now 90 :/

Ignore Me Senior Member

Platinum will be great when I can buy it.
    I might actually get my life back. woo hoo XP loss on death I laugh in your face.
    I'm level 72.77 and should get 80 by July/August and have a real life.
    I'm sure they will put the cap up to 90 hopefully no new skills we have enough.

kangs

100% exp boost is good but you still have to sit there and be bored while ur expiing... So for all the ppl that think platinum is bad, think again, if u wanna be lvl 80, now you can do it a lil easier. But this doesnt mean ull be lvl 80 in 2 months if ur lvl 70 atm...

In my opinion if you are good in cz, this will just give you nice competition and will possibly increase your NPS due to all the ppl that will storm cz and have no idea what to do :P . To be good in pk isnt only about being a "high lvl" ... Takes heaps of skills as well as all the rest of the stuff.

As you can see I always hated the exp system in this game lol

Nick

its a joke , i want to stop lvling on lvl 75 because i have enough of it.

but they only try to get people to 80 asap , and then sudenly put the cap up.

PEOPLE, THEY WILL DO THEIR BEST TO KEEP YOU P(L)AYING

i think its cool
    im gettin that shit once the new server comes out ^^
    lvl 70 in 1 mounth tops

i think its cool
    lvl 70 in 1 mounth tops [/b]
    +1

the_man_slayer

shit =o

Nick

i think its cool
    lvl 70 in 1 mounth tops [/b]

lol , everyone thinks to be 70 sooner to pwn asap on a new server. ever thought of those chars still wich are played by 4 people and then with plat premium ?

man they will be 80 when u will hit 70, and u still will get pwned