Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Platinum premium

This is a discussion on Platinum premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i stay with gold prem cuz i dun have time for leveling so anyway dun need xp bump...
Page: 14

hatamoto82

well i stay with gold prem cuz i dun have time for leveling so anyway dun need xp bump

NaidenZ

well NOBODOY will buy bronze/gold or silver because if they do , they will have a high disadvantage compared to platinium
    just look , with bronze/silver or gold = 1 month lvl 70 but with platinum you might get lvl 70 in 15 days wow....

k2 will be rich =( ,well more than before xD

anyway I think It's a good idea for new server but not for olders servers h34r:

Banned Senior Member

well NOBODOY will buy bronze/gold or silver because if they do , they will have a high disadvantage compared to platinium
    just look , with bronze/silver or gold = 1 month lvl 70 but with platinum you might get lvl 70 in 15 days wow....

k2 will be rich =( ,well more than before xD

anyway I think It's a good idea for new server but not for olders servers h34r:[/b]
    gogo lvl 80 akara

Ignore Me Senior Member

anyway I think It's a good idea for new server but not for olders servers h34r:[/b]
    I think the new XP boost means new worlds are pointless.
    Just stay where you are and level 80.
    And stop using your level as an excuse.

BlackOak

I am curious to know how many of you complaining was XP bug abusing back in the day.......unbalanced my butt..cry a river for me

Shame I just bought gold prem >.> otherwise I'd have a nice advantage
    I'm going to buy it, faster xp in less time means I get more fun

Then I'll do like someone suggested and pay for bronze prem to get on

I don't have enough time to play this game as it is and so anything which boosts my xp like this is helpful, if K2 make a profit from it good for them. Good business thinking

Nick

i hear like almost everyone talking : ill be going lvl 80 faster so i can have more fun...

thats jokes , when the most will be 80 then the lvl cap will be increased to 90 allready.

I work. I dont have 12 hrs a day free to spend on this. I feel it is unfair that ppl who do not work have 12 hrs and spend them.
    or
    I dont work. I dont have 35USD to spend on this. I feel it is unfair that ppl who work have 35USD and spend them.

2 sides of the same coin - pick your side.

The game was always unbalanced since higher lvl have more skills/stats; it just was in favour of those who had tons of time to spend on xp-ing.

I dont. And tbh, even if I did, I would not want to spend countless hrs ingame, even less so on xp-ing.
    I see no skill in xping, I see nothing fun or useful in xp-ing - its mindless & repetitive and if I wanted to beat ai mobs I could always play single player games. Yes, you need to xp a bit to learn your character before you can pk, but I think that is not applicable after 2+ years of playing mage. I know my character, ty. I gain nothing by aoe'ing black clad weirdos or by looting boxes around skeletons. Yes, clan parties can make even xp-ing somewhat fun, but it would be more fun if those clan parties were pk-ing rather than xp-ing.
    But in any case, the time this premium will save me in a month of moderate xping (2 hrs a day maybe) is worth much more than 35 USD. And this would be true even if I worked at McDonalds. Its not like it costs 500 USD ffs.

PS1: I would actually buy a lvl 80 without hesistation if I was not so attached to a character name and if I could make sure it is safe.
    PS2: To those saying the gap will increase: as long as the cap is still lvl 80 it won't. 4 sharers and no-lifers or just people with too much time on their hands are lvl 80 or almost there already and blink away in cz.

Nick

I work. I dont have 12 hrs a day free to spend on this. I feel it is unfair that ppl who do not work have 12 hrs and spend them.
    or
    I dont work. I dont have 35USD to spend on this. I feel it is unfair that ppl who work have 35USD and spend them.

2 sides of the same coin - pick your side.
    The game was always unbalanced since higher lvl have more skills/stats; it just was in favour of those who had tons of time to spend on xp-ing.

I dont. And tbh, even if I did, I would not want to spend countless hrs ingame, even less so on xp-ing.
    I see no skill in xping, I see nothing fun or useful in xp-ing - its mindless & repetitive and if I wanted to beat ai mobs I could always play single player games. Yes, you need to xp a bit to learn your character before you can pk, but I think that is not applicable after 2+ years of playing mage. I know my character, ty. I gain nothing by aoe'ing black clad weirdos or by looting boxes around skeletons. Yes, clan parties can make even xp-ing somewhat fun, but it would be more fun if those clan parties were pk-ing rather than xp-ing.
    But in any case, the time this premium will save me in a month of moderate xping (2 hrs a day maybe) is worth much more than 35 USD. And this would be true even if I worked at McDonalds. Its not like it costs 500 USD ffs.

PS1: I would actually buy a lvl 80 without hesistation if I was not so attached to a character name and if I could make sure it is safe.
    PS2: To those saying the gap will increase: as long as the cap is still lvl 80 it won't. 4 sharers and no-lifers or just people with too much time on their hands are lvl 80 or almost there already and blink away in cz.[/b]
    i totally get your point there

but... you think the most people that have no work and playing 24/7 wont spend a thing... well im sure they will buy that new premium if they exp that much allready..

K2 made this game a lot easier......zzzz

Here 29 days lol ... like we can see this is another way to earn more $$$[/b]

I love your Misa <3

Well for me its good i dont need spent soo many time on getting 70 or even 75 ...

K2 made this game a lot easier......zzzz[/b]
    Just to let you know, they made ko too easy when ROFD was released :P

Just to let you know, they made ko too easy when ROFD was released :P[/b]
    yeah i knew that and also many people will be high lvl,it wont be hard to lvl from 1-60 anymore.

mammlea2

Just to let you know, they made ko too easy when ROFD was released :P[/b]

for lvl 1-70 yes, 71-80 is (was now) way harder than the old 1-70

Nick

for lvl 1-70 yes, 71-80 is (was now) way harder than the old 1-70[/b]
    lol ofc , what else do u think. on your tour to lvl 80 u need some exp gryphon , premium, scrolls and more

they try to take as much money thats it they want to motivate people to play more >_< so they will earn more :/