Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Platinum premium

This is a discussion on Platinum premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is just stupid,can i use 400%scrolls when platinum so i get 800% ? platinum prem makes the gold prem ...
Page: 18

Banned

this is just stupid,can i use 400%scrolls when platinum so i get 800% ?

platinum prem makes the gold prem users fells like non prem lol.

ill buy it for the new server... atleast i dont need to buy that mutch g1.

mcgyver

lvl 90 and new server comingo soon.. (i Think) ^^

really this premium is amazing....... Gogogo a lot of noobs to lvl 80...lvls 80 with chittin+7 :P

hlubik

next could be uranium premium

i think this is good idea..i am working man, so less time on KO and this can compensate it

Mariuszowy

Knight Online = 35$ a month
    WoW = 15 or 20$ a month, lol !!!!

Knight online has 2 times higher price, i dont know why you people still play this game. You are so stupid.

Knight online has 2 times higher price, i dont know why you people still play this game. You are so stupid.[/b]
    where does it say u need to buy it? I dont see it

At WoW you need to pay same amount over and over, in KO u can buy bronze too.

Its all up to ppls decision

Like it ... BUY IT
    Dont? Well keep buying bronze or quit lol

Knight online has 2 times higher price, i dont know why you people still play this game. You are so stupid.[/b]
    arent u ? paying for a game lol.

So many ppl complaining that its expensive still most of u probably use realmoney to buy ingame items and shit
    Stop whine just quit so we dont have to read your whine all the time, u just make fools of yourselfs by complaining that 35$ is much money... Skip 2 beers at the bar and its okey.....

get lvl 80 fast and get bored fast .... if most of the people hit lvl 80 then the cz really sux that time... imagine LVL 80 + GG items + 1440 hp pots = immortal.... so goodluck all ^^

its not like its 1000% xp bomus..

rattrap

I disagree with many here. Paying for knight online is just the same as buying new games for your brand new playstation3/xbox360/wii.

The only thing about knight online is it has the unique PK system that keeps so many players playing this game. So why not? It isn't a pay to play. I think k2 is actually doing a good job now. There is no more duping on the servers, I haven't seen a koxper is a very long time and prices are dropping to where they should have been in the first place.... Less then 10 GB.

We can thank the dupers for bumping prices so high that you used to have to pay 150+ GB for iron neck.

lil_mageskillz

i still thnk they pushed it. why not like 40 or 50%, but 100% such a big jump

Sorry, but this made me laugh... :lol:

On topic, the platinum really isnt that much to buy it once, which will easily get you lvl 70+ if you try. My brother is always complaining how much I spend on this game, but he has like 50+ xbox/wii games that he never touches. And good luck getting all the money you paid for them back. Where I can easily sell when I quit, and make some cash. Platinum really isnt much if you have a job, but I see it as an investment, rather than a loss.

how hard would be create a Non - Turk server??
    we all quit this turk game and move to a private server or better yet.
    instead of paying that crappy platinum premiun.
    we all meet the money and buy a license for ko

tommyleonghk

lvl 90 and new server comingo soon.. (i Think) ^^

really this premium is amazing....... Gogogo a lot of noobs to lvl 80...lvls 80 with chittin+7 :P[/b]
    new server ? yes

level 90? possible but not so soon

ArminVanBuuren

i still thnk they pushed it. why not like 40 or 50%, but 100% such a big jump[/b]
    Because maybe, as someone already said, they are getting prepared to boost the cap to 85 or 90...with such a slow lvling system, you'll need all the possible help to get in there (c'mon...is like 2.1 billion exp points to go lvl 80 to 81)!!!

PS: forgot to add...if they set the cap to 90...I'll quit lvling forever and give my equipment to my DLW rogue :P