Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Platinum premium

This is a discussion on Platinum premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think is ebay instead of ebuy anyway seems like people cry so much and complain about this don't you ...
Page: 20

I think is ebay instead of ebuy

anyway seems like people cry so much and complain about this

don't you guys wanted to xp more faster ? here is a good way
    don't you guys wanted to make more pk instead of xp ?
    don't you guys wanted to get a good lvl w/o have to spend too much time xping ?

so why the fuck you guys are crying lmao...

finally K2 is giving a good service for a reasonable price( they should do it from the start ) It's late but at least they did

it's just 10$ more than Gold but It's toooooo much xp more

This game has a sucks support and It's going to the shit more nd every day but anyway, people like me and many guys more can get something about all this, farm something in game then sell it for USD and there you get enought money for buy a premiun, orr get a sharer nd pay 50%, 50% with him and that's all.[/b]
    Good point..I still know what your trying to do Mr.1000 boy XD

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

so fast k2 make 1 new thing everybody start flame about it xD

SilicoN

I think is ebay instead of ebuy

anyway seems like people cry so much and complain about this

don't you guys wanted to xp more faster ? here is a good way
    don't you guys wanted to make more pk instead of xp ?
    don't you guys wanted to get a good lvl w/o have to spend too much time xping ?

so why the fuck you guys are crying lmao...

finally K2 is giving a good service for a reasonable price( they should do it from the start ) It's late but at least they did

it's just 10$ more than Gold but It's toooooo much xp more

This game has a sucks support and It's going to the shit more nd every day but anyway, people like me and many guys more can get something about all this, farm something in game then sell it for USD and there you get enought money for buy a premiun, orr get a sharer nd pay 50%, 50% with him and that's all.[/b]
    Dude, something you should know. Everyone doesn't have the same opinion as you, this post will probably not change their opinion about this platinum premium.
    I do like that this thing has come, 34$ isn't that much money (for me) but for some ppl it's alot of money to pay for a game.

Dude, something you should know. Everyone doesn't have the same opinion as you, this post will probably not change their opinion about this platinum premium.
    I do like that this thing has come, 34$ isn't that much money (for me) but for some ppl it's alot of money to pay for a game.[/b]
    So they shouldn't spend,if you don't want more xp,dont buy this,if you can't afford it,stop complaining...

nocomment

I do like that this thing has come, 34$ isn't that much money (for me) but for some ppl it's alot of money to pay for a game.[/b]
    its only 34$ play with friend and pay 50/50 ^_^ Its really good one i hate exping (WASTING OF TIME FFS! :-O) : D so for me its like miracle :-d

Slide-EYE

by this ... gold and silver is crap ... bronze and platinum will be the best to buy
    i ll stick to bronze just to login but i m sure when i ll need to seal or unseal i ll go for platinum and crazy exp!

its only 34$ play with friend and pay 50/50 ^_^ Its really good one i hate exping (WASTING OF TIME FFS! :-O) : D so for me its like miracle :-d[/b]
    ehehe its like 4 x more xp :P

bedziesz expil jak szalony razem ze mna ! :P

Banned

HOW ABOUT PUTTING +6/25 DD SD AD AxD ETC TO PUSS ? OR MABEY +8/+9/+10's ?;o

didinino

yo watch crying/happy ppl:

happy = those who can afford it
    crying = those who CANT.

answer?

close it omfg!

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

only thing tht makes me annoyed it that i have 27days left.

and hello 90k+ each DS on xp event xD

SilicoN

its only 34$ play with friend and pay 50/50 ^_^ Its really good one i hate exping (WASTING OF TIME FFS! :-O) : D so for me its like miracle :-d[/b]
    If said that to me :P I'll buy Platinum prem

robinn1

guys don't warry u can still play in ardream

KalaBunga Senior Member

might be posted already.

buw look here.

Plat prem = 400% exp to 0-51 + exp valks = 406% , then + 400% exp scrolls = 806%

people will be hitting 51 in like 3-4hours , then next 20 hours boom lvl 60

wawh

might be posted already.

buw look here.

Plat prem = 400% exp to 0-51 + exp valks = 406% , then + 400% exp scrolls = 806%

people will be hitting 51 in like 3-4hours , then next 20 hours boom lvl 60[/b]
    400% scrolls are removed and they only work at 1-50

but first lvl 60 is probably the second or third day i think 20 hours is just.. sick

Hostibus

the premium itself is good - xp bonus is awesome ... just prices of all that premiums are not equal to the gaming service K2 gives us... comparing to other games it should be like 50% off .. support is not workin at all - even buyin a premmy is a problem nowadays - 6days delays n stuff for specific cards so...