Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Platinum premium

This is a discussion on Platinum premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dunno if this has been asked before but... can u seal/unseal with platinum premium? =x[/b] Greetings Knights! We are pleased ...
Page: 22

NaidenZ

Dunno if this has been asked before but... can u seal/unseal with platinum premium? =x[/b]
    Greetings Knights!

We are pleased to announce a new level of Premium Service: Platinum! This Premium Service package gives you a serious edge over the competition.

For players levels 1 through 50, Platinum Premium gives you a 400% XP boost which will get you to the epic "Lunar Wars" faster than ever! For levels 51 through 80, you will receive a 100% XP boost to get you to the top of the ranks. That's not all ladies and gentlemen… you will also have a 100% increased coin drop rate in-game!

In addition to these great bonuses, you receive all the benefits of the Gold Premium package!

For more information on Platinum Premium or any of our other premium services, click HERE!

Good luck and happy hunting!

-Knight Online Team[/b]

thanks

ya cheere.

Inactive Member

if i have bronze premium left for 25days and i buy platinum from PUS right now. what will happen?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i miss the days when bronze premium was sufficient...

platinum is stupid.. makes lvling too easy now... doesnt mean i wont reap the benefit of it, but i think we were better off leaving it at gold

billy0090

if i have bronze premium left for 25days and i buy platinum from PUS right now. what will happen?[/b]
    i wanna know answer to this to

NaidenZ

if i have bronze premium left for 25days and i buy platinum from PUS right now. what will happen?[/b]
    This,

Mezmerize

i wanna know answer to this to[/b]
    u can buy new premiums only if the current prem has 10 or less days remaining

hello guys, gashh platinum premium interestinggg mmm..

2 quick questions .

1st by purchasing using Platinum Premium .. can you be able to unseal and seal items.

2nd Question is this gonna be a Temporary Platinum Premium for few months till low lvls can actually speed up a little faster on their low lvls and catch up with the current high 80 lvl's ...

waiting for an answer on my 2 questions thanks..

u can buy new premiums only if the current prem has 10 or less days remaining[/b]
    , i could buy new premium when there were 5 days left and not 10 :blink:

NaidenZ

hello guys, gashh platinum premium interestinggg mmm..

2 quick questions .

1st by purchasing using Platinum Premium .. can you be able to unseal and seal items.

2nd Question is this gonna be a Temporary Platinum Premium for few months till low lvls can actually speed up a little faster on their low lvls and catch up with the current high 80 lvl's ...

waiting for an answer on my 2 questions thanks..[/b]
    2 quick answers.
    1st by purchasing using Platinum Premium .. can you be able to unseal and seal items.[/b]
    yes
    this gonna be a Temporary Platinum Premium for few months till low lvls can actually speed up a little faster on their low lvls and catch up with the current high 80 lvl's ... [/b]
    no

, i could buy new premium when there were 5 days left and not 10 :blink:[/b]
    before you had to wait till you have last 5 days of your premiun , but now you can when you have last 10 days, they changed it and that's good at least for me

Royalassassin

Another K2 production which will fuck this game up

startrizerg

buyed platium premium today , woot waiting from last 40 min in connecting to b1 it say please wait there gose my 1st lw ,most of crowed time no matter what premium they just wont let u in till some space :/ zzzz

noobpriest

lol....I thought Plat prem gives u less lag in war :P

walkitout

fuck this game

LeoBuff

thx god i quit KO.