Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Platinum premium

This is a discussion on Platinum premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 74k per Dark Stone... fucking disgusting... imagine if there was an exp event i dont mind too much, cuz it ...
Page: 24

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

74k per Dark Stone... fucking disgusting... imagine if there was an exp event

i dont mind too much, cuz it will make my life easier going to 80, but im not gonna like how every1 gonna be 80 fast now

Emporio

not everyone, only the rich

manveerj

I GOT SOMETHING BETTER

SELLING SHINEY PREMMY 1000% EXP BONUS

Buff0

thats the only post i read
    and thats the only post that makes sence [/b]

AGREEEE

lopezik

just look how rich and w/o real life ppl will be lvl 80 and u will be 65+ bcs u dont play 24/7 and u dont wanna use ur all money for game... so this game going to be only for rich ppl... its fair ??

I can use my all money for game I can buy platinium in all months but I dont want it... its not fun to get 80 easy.

its fun when I exping with friends long months and days. When I can go pk and kill some noobs but not only.
    now noobs will buy platinum and will get lvl better then u and its funny ? now u can exp alone and u will get much exp:/

pk... yea they want destroy pk... pk its only 1 thing why i play this game... i love it so much... but now...
    i dont wanna buy platinum and what... i will get always owned on 65 bcs all noobs will be 75+... where is fun ?

still I can own pll 10 lvls higher but it will be not same... whatever THIS PREMIUM SUCK MY DICK !!

if k2 will not disband this premium I think i will quit this game for ever...
    or meybe wait when they will put lvls 80 char in push ! xD

100% 51-80 its too much !! 40-45 % should be maximum ! Not all wanna lost all money...

and im sure this game will be totaly sux with this premium after 3-4 months more...

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

LOl ALrgiht Stop Crying I cant belive it hasnt fucking hit you yet
    You want to know the real reason why the did this?????

Their gonna make 90 cap soon haha

Banned

Some of you people are funny. You don't have to be rich to afford $1 a day.

Some of you people are funny. You don't have to be rich to afford $1 a day.[/b]
    100% true lol

Perfection

Lol one Dollar a Day will Save a Starving Ethopian

lol this premum is really sux
    now all ppl who lvled for 80 or +75 for long moths will be same of who start play ko b4 2 months cuz all will have same lvls ( don't think im even +75 and i won't ppl get my lvl max i got is 74 )
    and it call offical not private server cuz it hard to get high lvls
    really i start feel like it private server lol

just wait few months till turks finde why to dupe
    u will see all have max lvl w/e it was 80 or 90 and all have full items +9 with jewels +3 at less
    and this is funny ? what i have to do then just login and pk ? where the lvl and farm thing in the game ?
    just make sure to don't spend much monye in this game cuz im sure it will close soon ^^

and oh yea if u really like it with this easy exp and wanna go pk fast u better go private server at less u play there for free not free to play / pay to login

and for who say it for rich ppl like other said 1$ per day not hard to get

im sure now i will get replys if u don't like it don't buy it and shit like this
    but i only said my opinion

deller8

:wub:

robinn1

1.1$ !
    Maybe 1.1$ every day its not much but if u buy sharply its looks like expensive

lopezik

yea meybe 1,1 $ per day is not much but still not all ppl have or want pay much and still this premium is sux

ok i love pk so much but when all will be +- lvl 80... pk will be not funny really...

and u want only pk and bf, ed in this game ?

45% exp bonus should be maximum...

nocomment

Lol one Dollar a Day will Save a Starving Ethopian[/b]
    give them that dolar i'm sure u will not like everyone who saying like you. :angry:

lmao wtf . k2 and their ways to make money <3 it