Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Platinum premium

This is a discussion on Platinum premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOl ALrgiht Stop Crying I cant belive it hasnt fucking hit you yet You want to know the real reason ...
Page: 25

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

LOl ALrgiht Stop Crying I cant belive it hasnt fucking hit you yet
    You want to know the real reason why the did this?????

Their gonna make 90 cap soon haha[/b]
    we are about 1 year behind Korean KO... they dont have lvl 90 cap yet, so... dunno why u think their gonna release a lvl 90 cap so soon

lol its only 100% xp bonus... its just gonna be half as long as before.. and before it was really long so now it should be ok.. gogo new server

tgrandomtask

i think plat prem is good ...for simple reasons
    how can u start to compare ur character if u go cz and and some guy had 3 sharers lvling him to 80 while u play alone
    and u get 70? all plat does is help get more people higher lvl faster and will re-populate cz and maybe
    some of the ardream clans will go 60 + cuz its so much faster to get 70
    this game has the best pvp of all mmorpg's but crappiest lvling lol
    now lvling to 70 is easy and more people will going into the pvp area
    also if ur bored of ur class u can make a 70 lvl of a different class in weeks not months
    ill try archer next and will take prolly 1 month only for 70 w/ bdw and exp boost 100%
    the real problem is r2 cz and no dms in cz u can only raid ew and once in while apostles
    they need more melee mobs in cz , like ds and dms and so forth
    even maybe put a paramun slot or a bifrost mob or 2
    or make eslant bosses spawn all over cz so the action is all over

hansen

anyone bought platinum with 10-3 days of last pre left ?

destroy

If they follow "Gamers First" ideology, they could simply increase xp gain from monsters by 100% and it is done.

Maybe i am too nostalgic, but this game changes IMHO too fast. Shards or Iron Bows are now almost worth
    to NPC. Shells everywhere. Soon 1440 hp potions will make pk really weird....1v1 duel=richer wins. This game
    was mean to be played differently (IMHO). Quest items made a lot of uniques priceless. 3rd grade caped clan can be made by 3 ppl
    in few weeks from zero. +8, 100% updgrade scrolls will come soon i guess......well just returned from oracle

...I'll probably buy this shit :S

BoShkE

If they follow "Gamers First" ideology, they could simply increase xp gain from monsters by 100% and it is done.[/b]
    IDD !!!!!

It's "Money First" ideology...

I prefer donating those extra 10 bucks on a charity each month... Which i also do...

NaidenZ

IDD !!!!!

It's "Money First" ideology...

I prefer donating those extra 10 bucks on a charity each month... Which i also do...[/b]
    in my humble opinion , I think what you said, have no sense, maybe you are sleeping yet, but HEY ! WAKE UP if k2 make something good for everyone , it cost $_$

no sense why they would fuck the game and gain nothing

we are about 1 year behind Korean KO... they dont have lvl 90 cap yet, so... dunno why u think their gonna release a lvl 90 cap so soon[/b]

More like 1.5-2 years :P since they started to beta test that expansion a week after we got rofd or something

BoShkE

in my humble opinion , I think what you said, have no sense, maybe you are sleeping yet, but HEY ! WAKE UP if k2 make something good for everyone , it cost $_$

no sense why they would fuck the game and gain nothing[/b]
    Yea K2 pays such good attention to players
    Like they dont earn enough money already...You are the one who should wake up.
    I dunno for how long you are playing this game, but i guess not for long if you make such stupid comment. I would need whole day to write all the fuckups K2 made and all other failures.
    And the worst customer support alive in RPG-game world...

warriorsPriest

actually k2 used to be much worse

EvieQueen

there doing platinum premium so that people can get lvl 80 faster so then k2 can extend the lvls to 90 at a later or maybe sooner time a/q. thats the only reason why they put it...

http://rapidshare.com/files/82358832..._0001.wmv.html (LetItRip Pk Trailer)

muppet007

Hi,

Question i don't know if it has allready been ask but if you play bdw you also get 100% extra so instead of 7 mil 14 mil xp?
    cause without premium i get 7 mil and with bronze 7.7 mil xp?

let me know pls thanks

Hi,

Question i don't know if it has allready been ask but if you play bdw you also get 100% extra so instead of 7 mil 14 mil xp?

let me know pls thanks[/b]
    i think the XP gain is for mob kills, not quests.

NaidenZ

Hi,

let me know pls thanks[/b]
    the extra exp u gain from premiuns are for monsters ONLY not for quests.

Banned

if it would add to quests that would just be rediculous