Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Platinum premium

This is a discussion on Platinum premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuk this i quit......
Page: 5

fuk this i quit...

K2 mother fukers. What a way to ruin the game, yet AGAIN.[/b]
    tell us how the fuck it ruins the game..it might stop sharing which means less scamming and ppl will be more willing to go to 75+ which makes pk more fun

lol wdf... rich people are gonna buy it.. the ones who barley have the money to buy bronze will get fucked..
    now its "Pay to be the best"
    and how can it stop the sharing.. id get a sharer if i had 100% xp bonus.. it will be 2 times faster...

Banned

tell us how the fuck it ruins the game..it might stop sharing which means less scamming and ppl will be more willing to go to 75+ which makes pk more fun[/b]
    just watch all the people go exp to 80 and cz gets empty :P

I_JuST_OwNed_U

haha looks fun, wanted to quit this game eventually at the end of this year but hopefully i can see the patch before than. Premium looks cool, im getting it in 5days! xD

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

fuk this i quit...[/b]
    Server: Ares
    Clan: Back to ares
    Nation: Karus

lol... =(

So ask your parents for money, if your parents wont give you money get a job. People who have money are usually the older players, or the spoiled kids. If you got a job your entitled to the option of platinum or w/e else you wanna buy cuz you have the money to spend on whatever you want. I don't see how this is a problem, infact it will save you days of exping so how is this a negative thing. Only people complaining are the ones that wont be able to buy it i think.

just watch all the people go exp to 80 and cz gets empty :P[/b]
    but then u will be too and after that every1 gona pk =D

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

XP Valk, GM XP Event, King XP Event, Ascent Scroll, Platinum Premium + DS = 500k+ Per DS [/b]

o.O you still have Ascent Scrolls? Wow way to save up xD keep saving for 90 cap.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

o.O you still have Ascent Scrolls? Wow way to save up xD keep saving for 90 cap.[/b]
    Rogue account has like 7 left h34r:

mammlea2

omg i just got gold prem yesterday!! FUUKK

sexy Owa

why would they do something like this?

increased level cap, possable lacking of funds, they are pushing for even more money that much is obvious but id expect a lvl 90 cap soon enough

SuckMe

prlly cus ppl complain about no xp boost sc for 51 - 80, so they implemented this.

i can see fierce having a great time in new server huh?

So ask your parents for money, if your parents wont give you money get a job. People who have money are usually the older players, or the spoiled kids. If you got a job your entitled to the option of platinum or w/e else you wanna buy cuz you have the money to spend on whatever you want. I don't see how this is a problem, infact it will save you days of exping so how is this a negative thing. Only people complaining are the ones that wont be able to buy it i think.[/b]
    yeah true.. im not complaining.. just saying that the rich turks that have 5 sharers on their account will get 80 in like maybe 2 months and have +1 uniques.. the rich people will have th upper hand... I think ko is now the most expensive game there is if your spending on platnium prem and usd items...

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast