Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Platinum premium

This is a discussion on Platinum premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; didnt read most of the posts but platinum package will stack with the 400% scrolls right?...
Page: 7

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

didnt read most of the posts but platinum package will stack with the 400% scrolls right?

ILoveYouToo

400% Scrolls were removed I heard.

Vchernyak

Worst Idea Ever...K2 has finally sunk to an all time low. Instead of adding items into the powerup store they sunk to adding an 100% exp boost. K2 you should be ashamed of yourselves...getting rich off other peoples addiction.

YOU TAKE AWAY SERVER 3

AND NOW YOU WANT AN EXTRA 10USD/MONTH

34.99USD/month-------------FUCK YOU

K2=FUCK YOU

Lezito

Ridiculos...

byebye KO!!

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

400% Scrolls were removed I heard.[/b]
    i saw them in pus before login or servers went down

Worst Idea Ever...K2 has finally sunk to an all time low. Instead of adding items into the powerup store they sunk to adding an 100% exp boost. K2 you should be ashamed of yourselves...getting rich off other peoples addiction.

YOU TAKE AWAY SERVER 3

K2=FUCK YOU[/b]
    well if u dont want platinum no one is forcing u to buy it =)

People are seriously leaving over this? Wow. I think its great, less time for exping, more time for other stuff in the game. Most say the grind sucks, but worth it for the pk, then the grind gets reduced, you cry? Dunno

YOU TAKE AWAY SERVER 3

AND NOW YOU WANT AN EXTRA 10USD/MONTH[/b]
    If you pay $10 more a month, why does not having server 3 bother you?

ILoveYouToo

YOU TAKE AWAY SERVER 3

K2=FUCK YOU[/b]
    You don't have to buy it, and you don't have to play the game. STFU already.

i saw them in pus before login or servers went down[/b]
    Then maybe they've re-enabled it. I don't know and i don't care =)

I_JuST_OwNed_U

alot of ppl will still pay for it, ill pay 2months get my lvl and go pk xD and my lvl isnt going to be 80 lol just 75

ooo

what comes after platinum premium? give me more money premium? i dont think k2 will stop there lol.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

actually xpin with this premium for like 2 months is the same as with gold for 6 months to get 80

after 80 only bronze to log, if not wait till servers are empty :P

YOU TAKE AWAY SERVER 3

K2=FUCK YOU[/b]
    well 10$ more than gold and 70% more exp for that month over gold...get your lvl you want and you can go buy bronze and end up paying the same amount as you would have sticking with gold...all who whining are probably 75++ already or just feel need to complain about k2.

i think with this new implement, k2 will lose money in the long term[/b]
    I agree on this since people will get 80 faster and that means less time = less gold premiums to buy

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Well, to those who play [me for example] and are always paying gold premium because of sealing and xp'ing reasons, your paying 25 bucks everytime to get 30%, for those who can afford it, just need to add 10 more bucks and get 70% more, so as usual, K2 makes things tempting to the people, and that's business... As many of the people in the topic already posted, if you dont like it, who said you have to play it? But on the other hand, I gotta admit, this game isn't making the smartest decisions, things going too far too fast, and the game is still pretty fucked as well. Just previously that graphic bug, I mean wtf, where is all the money going to anyways? This game can be so stable and make even more money than it already is being the most expensive, but still has many problems, i.e lags, and lots' of others. I dunno, I guess I'm getting it, why not if I can afford it aye........

OuchDidThatHurt

In my own opinion buying Platinum Premium is really worthy than exping from 1 to 80 for two years. This is good for the new comers who want to level up fast.

ILL buy it

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast