Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Platinum premium

This is a discussion on Platinum premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In my own opinion buying Platinum Premium is really worthy than exping from 1 to 80 for two years. This ...
Page: 8

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

In my own opinion buying Platinum Premium is really worthy than exping from 1 to 80 for two years. This is good for the new comers who want to level up fast.[/b]
    New comers are likely to buy it and be stuck in moradon cuz they don't know where to go and try to get to 60 on keckoons :lol:

dbluestyle

omfgggggggggggggggggg i want it!

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

im just getting this package to reach 72 and i will buy bronze after that(gona do this for new server)

im not gona grind all the way to 80, ill lvl but not grind like alot of people do

OuchDidThatHurt

New comers are likely to buy it and be stuck in moradon cuz they don't know where to go and try to get to 60 on keckoons :lol:[/b]

lol.

i still wont buy it ll wait till they just put koxp in there xD

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

what comes after platinum premium? give me more money premium? i dont think k2 will stop there lol.[/b]
    iron premium =) 400% from lvl 1-80 :lol:

most people on newer servers will buy this than people on older servers

OuchDidThatHurt

To those who cant afford to buy. Just play another games, like PACMAN , its free.

ILoveYouToo

iron premium =) 400% from lvl 1-80 :lol:[/b]
    platinum>iron, Wtf do they teach kids in school these days. Iron would be in between bronze and silver or gold and silver =/

just sell me a lvl 80 char already :<

and it should be diamond after platinum lol

Wow this is seriously a pretty desperatey attempt on their end. I&#39;m guessing the majority of people will buy gold hit 80 than lock in bronze and they are done.

They are actually killing their own game with this by a huge ammount, think about clans that do greeds continuously. I do greeds with just gold at 80 with my clan and we make close to 2.3% a session. Now you add the bonus in that, I could possibly hit 81 within 1 week of just bifrost.

Wow this is seriously a pretty desperatey attempt on their end. I&#39;m guessing the majority of people will buy gold hit 80 than lock in bronze and they are done.

They are actually killing their own game with this by a huge ammount, think about clans that do greeds continuously. I do greeds with just gold at 80 with my clan and we make close to 2.3% a session. Now you add the bonus in that, I could possibly hit 81 within 1 week of just bifrost.[/b]
    bring ur clan to girakon and leech me pls

OuchDidThatHurt

They are actually killing their own game with this by a huge ammount, think about clans that do greeds continuously. I do greeds with just gold at 80 with my clan and we make close to 2.3% a session. Now you add the bonus in that, I could possibly hit 81 within 1 week of just bifrost.[/b]

Dont worry , the cap will raise be to level 90.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

To those who cant afford to buy. Just play another games, like PACMAN , its free.[/b]
    Pacman is very addictive
    This is how I look like on lvl 99 -> h34r:
    Zuaha.. :P

I was just thinking about this shit that K2 is doing to the game, if you realllly think about it, this game is literally falling apart.
    EVENTUALLY, people will all be lvl 80, get bored of pk, own Satanism expansion patch, everyone will have bronze cuz they dont need gold/platinum by that time, and simply everyone will be making topics on ko4life -> S> lvl 90 Warrior 7.9M NP - 200 USD B/O offer -.- Can flame me all you want, but everyone knows it will "eventually" happen, lol... oh well :lol:

applejacks

ijust love this new pkg, my gold expires on the 7th so time to upgrade my pkg :P

NaidenZ

Nice premiun tho

It will be pretty easy to get lvl 80 but I wonder when k2 will make a new patch for LWL 90 Xd

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast