Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Play USKO with-out Premium

This is a discussion on Play USKO with-out Premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so u can never get on without premmy..that sucks well if anyone have a free suggestion post =S...
Page: 2

so u can never get on without premmy..that sucks well if anyone have a free suggestion post =S

up need some1 tel me which server least buissiest for non prem adn cheapest for lvl 1 =S

sime217

its easy to log in girakon, i can log in as early as 1:00-2:00pm

Speed

gmt-5 u can easly login on almost any server from like 5 pm to 1 am ....

Azraim

As ppl said, start on a server like girakon, ronark ( which is the easiest for login i think), logos and ronark and if u don't want too much xp becuz without prem it's boring u can find a good dcz clan in every server i think

GO for girakon
    im also gmt-5 and can log in gira from 1:00 pm to midnight.
    other servers like ares or diez are able to log from 5pm to midnight.

naxxoss

in my opinion if u wanna just get a bit fun or get know this game u shouldnt play on k2 servers cuz if u r non premium
    1. Ull never join top 5 clan
    2. as follows point 1 u will not take part in for example csw, bifrost, nice pk exp
    3. u have to be babashopper to have a litlle more fun on solo pk or to get nice gear

my advice to join some private server and learn more about professions, skills, mobs

there are ppl having fuk xping in dts :lol:

in my opinion if u wanna just get a bit fun or get know this game u shouldnt play on k2 servers cuz if u r non premium
    1. Ull never join top 5 clan
    2. as follows point 1 u will not take part in for example csw, bifrost, nice pk exp
    3. u have to be babashopper to have a litlle more fun on solo pk or to get nice gear

my advice to join some private server and learn more about professions, skills, mobs[/b]
    I have played MYKO for about 1 year then since it has closed been playing private servers (got the best in a few) but now wanna play an officcial server but if anyone can help me diced from Gir and Ron which 1 is cheaper?

jordan900

if u want tio lvl then u will need premium.......which isnt hard to get once you get friends and u dnt have to jus have a credit card now you can pay by cash as well

Quoc

im gmt-5 too and you can get in bout almost every server around 4PM, thats usually when i get out of school so its cool, i have 2 accounts 1 with prem, and 1 without lol, and u can get in almost 100 % around 4-5 if that helps

thx alot for the info guys

CuriositY

I can tell you right now that its impossible on Akara.. I can't never go BDW can't go to the war or exp because everything is in a1..

So For Me I'm still waiting untill k2 give me my prenium :S

TwistedFate

Playing this game without premium isn't so bad. Ive leveled to 76 only getting premium once. Just be prepared to spend more time exping :G But if you get with a good group on vent or something exping isn't so bad.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ronark w/o premium = hard as hell 2 login until after BDW... i tried 2 log a friends char 4 bdw w/o prem all the time and i can never login his char till afterwards, so buy premium its the best solution

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast