Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Play USKO with-out Premium

This is a discussion on Play USKO with-out Premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol w/o prem no way at least in akara even with premiun you can't log haha, it says : Too ...
Page: 3

NaidenZ

lol w/o prem no way
    at least in akara even with premiun you can't log haha, it says : Too many turks are logged in. =(
    unless your hour is gmt-10 or something like that , so you can play when turks are sleeping ( they sleep like 4 - 5 hours ) =(

nathan16

me pesonally i never bought premium untill like end of last year. it was to hard to log in and pking with scroll is so much more fun dont need to ask for cure ac and shit. i played ares back like 2 years ago without premium it was fun coz i liked exping and just chatting to my clan parties..

ISeeYouPee

no premium = u cant be highest lvl on server! = getting owned= u noob~!

WrongAnswerYouDie

buy prem -_-

easier said then done even tho its only $7 my parents would kick my a$$ man u guys are soo lucky most have jobs adn all or have nicer parents =S

Razyrfist

easier said then done even tho its only $7 my parents would kick my a$$ man u guys are soo lucky most have jobs adn all or have nicer parents =S[/b]
    I played with non-prem for a really long time. I only got premium recently. Yea, login is a pain in the ass, especcially since they cut the number of servers down to 2 in all the servers. On Pathos, you can logon to Pathos 1 at about 4 or 5 pm your time. However, if you dont log in at that time, you will have to wait to login, because there is a huge surge of people logging in at about 6:30-7 PM your time for BDW. So, if you don't have prem, I recommend logging in at either 4 or 5 PM or after bdw.

I'm a non premium user, I play on the most crowded server, login is a pain in the ass but with the few/none time I have to play that doesn't matter really.
    Depending on the server and what you actually do (work, study, nothing) premium will be a must (plenty of time during day + crowded server = premium, play at night-sometimes at noon + empty server = non premium).

After all, it's your money :lol:

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

dont play ares - pathos, worst servers to begin in.
    my tips is that you wait for the new server if you complety dont have any items in every server.

lol. if hes a non premium user why would u advise him to go to a new server...

Royalassassin

some cheats allowed you to bypass premium back then

its really hard to play this game w/o premium...
    u can try but ...
    better try to find a way to buy atleast bronze...
    makes the game much easier to play... ^_^

DeathInTheNight

I played Ares for about 1.5 years w/o buying premium once, managed to lvl my mage and sin to the mid 60's, but all that changed when ROFD came out.
    Now even if you do manage to get in game w/o premium, there's always the chance ( a big chance at that ) that you will get dced and probably not be able to get back in.
    Premium is a must if you wanna have fun in KO because of the advantages you get, i.e. xp bonus' and KC and loggin almost 90% of the time.
    If you still cant get prem then when you do manage to log in, try to build some friendships and try and get someone ingame to buy it for you, but doing this has risks, do you really wanna trust someone else with your account details.

Psy

I say don't bother playing if you don't plan on paying. Don't trust any in-game friends to buy you premium.

impossible to b good w/o prem
    maybe u can log but u gain shitty NPs and lvling slow like an iced mob.

Psy

maybe u can log but u gain shitty NPs and lvling slow like an iced mob.[/b]
    Perfect analogy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast